▪️12▪️

Author Note: I know you all are waiting for the Juice to Spill just hold on it will happen soon! Just stay tuned

Amora

I must say coming to North Carolina was an excellent choice to make just to see somewhere new. When we touched down we went to Denver's sister house. She seems like a cool laid-back person, but Denver already told me she doesn't play no games. One thing I did notice when we were at her house was a picture of Asia which is the little girl Isaac had me keep. I guess Denver sister baby daddy is Asia's father that's crazy how this world is so small. Over those few months I had grew attached to Asia and I treated her as if she was my child she didn't need or want for anything. After the man came and got Asia from me I called Isaac over and over and never got an answer till this day I still don't know where he is. When we got to Denver sister house I decided to just go back to the hotel and let her and her sister catch up I didn't want to intrude on they family reunion. When I got to the hotel the first thing I did was take a shower and lay in bed naked it felt so good. I had set my alarm for a two-hour nap because I just know we are roaming the town tonight and I need to be well-rested. I need to find me a new boo I been itching for my issue for a while now I'm past due. I'm trying to see how the NC niggas do it.

Once I woke up from my nap I seen Denver calling me "hey girl you okay." I asked out of concern "yeah I am can you come get me, so I can figure out what I'm wearing tonight, and can you grab some more diapers and an outfit for Kota." She asked. "yeah text me the address and ill be there." "okay see you soon." She said before hanging up the phone.

I guess my nap was perfect timing I got out of bed and went to brush my teeth and put on my Nike jogger suit with my Nike slides I decided to leave my hair down I wasn't trying to look good for no one right now. After I got ready I grabbed Kota some diapers and extra clothes and headed out the room. When I got to the car I put the address in my GPS and headed to Ada's house. The only thing I hate about NC is that everything is so far it took me about thirty-minutes to get to Denver once I got there I called Denver "hello." She said into the phone "I'm here." "okay ill be out in a minute." She said hanging up the phone. I sat and waited, and she finally came out and grabbed the bag and took it back in the house she looked pissed off I can't wait to hear this tea. She didn't take no time coming back out and getting in the car I reversed out and headed back to the hotel "what's wrong." I asked out of curiosity because she was so quiet and was texting fast as hell on her phone "Kota daddy pissed me off calling me a hoe trying to say I'm a bad parent because I want to go out. Who the fuck is he to judge me because I want to have one night out." She said sounding like she pissed off all over again "its okay, you and I both know you will give Kota the world its okay to have fun your life isn't over once you have a child now I can see if you were one of those parents that left they child with anybody and no diapers or milk." I said looking at her. "I told him that it's okay though I know what kind of parent I am I'll do anything for my daughter including laying my life on the line for her, but he will feel my pain sooner or later." She said still on her phone texting away "let not think about it lets just have fun today." I said trying to brighten up the mood. "how about we go to the spa when we get back to the hotel since I haven't been to one." I suggested "shit that sounds good to me and a drink or two." She said laughing.

The car ride back to the hotel didn't take no time once we got there we went ahead and headed to the room on our way to the room this fine ass nigga approached us "how are you ladies doing today." He asked, "we fine and you." We both said keeping it short and simple "I'm okay my day just got better when I seen you." He said looking at me "well ill let you guys talk." Denver said dismissing herself from the conversation. "I'm Chris and you are?" he asked reaching for my hand to shake it "I'm Amora nice to meet you Chris." I said blushing a bit "are you from here Amora?" he asked "no, I'm from Cali how about you?" "I'm from Jamaica." He said, "that explains your accent." I said laughing a little. "how long will you be here for." He asked, "for a week or so." "well can I see you again." He asked, "yes you can." "here take my number." He said taking my phone out my hand and putting his number in it "be sure to use it Amora, maybe I can show you a good time before you leave." He said winking and walking off.