▪️11▪️

Denver

When I touched down in NC I didn't tell anyone I was coming especially bringing Amora. I know how Ada can get sometimes especially me having her around Kota, if I didn't know any better I would think Kota was Ada's child. My first stop when I touched down was Ada house. It took us almost thirty-minutes to get there when I got there I seen that Killa wasn't home I wonder where this nigga at. Getting out the car I went to the backseat and grabbed Kota and her car seat. "who house is this." Amora asked me "my sister Ada house, can you grab Kota's diaper bag." I asked her "yeah, I got you." She said "thanks." I said walking up to the door ringing the doorbell. "it's gone be okay don't be so nervous." I said to Amora she looked so scared "I'm trying not to but what if your sister doesn't like me" she said looking all sad all I could do was laugh. "she not like that you will be ok." I assured her.

Once I said that Ada opened the smiling hard as hell "oh my god! Come in! When did you guys get here? First of all, hooch why you didn't tell me you were coming?" she asked excited moving out the way so that me and Amora can come in. I walked in with Amora following behind me I went to the living room and sat Kota down "Ada this is my friend Amora, Amora this is my sister Ada." I said introducing them to one another "hi Amora, I'm her crazy sister I've heard a lot about you." Ada said giving Amora a hug "I've heard a lot about you as well it's good to finally meet you." Amora said hugging her back. Sheesh I'm glad she welcomed her in with open arms. "you guys want something to drink." Ada asked, "just water." I said smiling. When Ada went to the kitchen I took Kota out of her car seat because she started to squirm around I swear this littler girl of mine is spoiled. Once I picked her up and went back to sleep in my arms "that's all you do is hold her." Ada asked coming in with our water "girl your niece is spoiled." I said passing Kota to Ada. "have you called King." Ada asked, I knew sooner or later we was gone have this conversation "ill let you guys catch up I'm gone head to the hotel I'm not feeling well." Amora said, "you sure, you can just lay in my extra room I know you don't know your way around." Ada asked. "yeah, ill just GPS it and let you guys catch up ill be fine." She said assuring us "okay ill see you back at the hotel." I said walking her to the door "I'll have Ada drop me off, I hope you feel better by tonight because we are going out." I said walking her to the door "I will I promise." She said heading out the door to the car. "ok let me know when you get there." I said giving her a hug "okay have fun." She said.

Once she pulled out I went back in to finish talking to Ada. "okay now back to what you were saying. NO, I haven't called him, honestly I don't know if I want him to know." I said sitting back looking at the ceiling "I feel you should let him know. He deserves to know I mean you his first." She said being honest "I don't know If I'm ready for all that." I said in all honesty "well you should get ready because he on his way." She said smiling "what! You did not call him over. Why did you do that?" I asked, sounding upset. "he has the right Den to see his child. You can't always run from your problems he been searching high and low for you and now you here at least let him see Kota you don't have to deal with him just let him build a bond with her." She said, "I understand that, but you should have told me so that I can prepare myself." I said to her "you can never be ready for this Den. You been gone for a few months started a new life and everything just give him a chance that's the least you can do if not for yourself do it for Kota." She said sounding hopeful "okay." I said trying to end the conversation "what if I told you that baby India had isn't his." She said looking at me "what you mean it isn't his baby." I said shocked "I over heard her say it wasn't his baby." She said, "are you serious." I asked, "yeah and I know its gone be ugly when he find out about it." She said. "I knew something wasn't right with that bitch." I said. Just to know that India son isn't his hurts because I kept Kota away and I know how he gone react when he finds out the truth. I just hope he don't kill that damn girl. While I was deep in thought Kota started crying I checked the time I knew it was time for her feeding "she's probably hungry." I said taking Kota out her arms.

Once I had Kota in my arms I pulled my right titty out and put her little blanket over me, so I can breast feed her. "do it hurt." Ada asked, "not anymore the first time it did, but now I'm used to it." I said. While feeding Kota I heard the door open which let me know Killa and King was here. I sat back and took a deep breath ready to face my fears. When they walked in I seen India come in behind the with a car seat I just know this man didn't bring this bitch with him. I instantly got pissed off especially after Ada just told me her son isn't Kings baby. I got up with Kota still latched on to my breast "umm Ada Where's your extra room." I asked a bit irritated "upstairs to the right." She said pointing upstairs. "okay hey Broz." I said to Killa smiling. I walked right past King without saying anything. I went upstairs to the room to finish feeding Kota. "now why you had to bring her." I hear Ada ask King. "Ada go sit down somewhere." Killa said which made me laugh. After a few minutes into feeding Kota King came upstairs into the room. "can I help you." I asked in a rude tone "man you can chill with that funky ass attitude I only came to see my daughter." He said looking at me breast feeding "boy you can go back down there with yo bitch, I didn't ask you to come Ada asked you." I snapped on him. I didn't try to, but I must admit I felt some kind of way about him bringing India with him. "man let me see my child that's all I want its bad enough you skipped town with her." He said in a pissed off tone. After I finish letting Kota eat I burped her and handed her to King I really didn't have anything to say to him. While he was bonding with Kota my phone beeped which let me know I had a message I grabbed my phone out my back pocket and checked my phone and seen Danny texted me "hey Lady how are you today." He asked. Once I seen his message a smile appeared on my face and King noticed it "who got you smiling? You bet not have no nigga around my daughter." He said aggressively "its none of your business it's not you, and I'm not stupid to bring a random nigga around my child." I said texting Danny back "I'm fine and you? I sent my message and walked downstairs to where Ada was. "are you busy tonight." I asked Ada "no why you gone let me keep my niece." She asked sounding hopeful "yeah I want to go out tonight to the club." I said smiling because I had a trick up my sleeve "yay!" She said excited "I already pumped some bottles, so she should be okay till I get her in the morning." I said assuring her "okay what you about to go?" she asked, "yeah in a minute I'm let ugly get his time with her." I said. I called Amora to see if she could come and get me "hey girl you okay." She asked when she answered the phone "yeah I am can you come get me, so I can figure out what I'm wearing tonight, and can you grab some more diapers and an outfit for Kota" I asked, "yeah text me the address and ill be there." She said, "okay see you soon." I said hanging up the phone.

While sitting downstairs I heard Kota cry "ill be back." I told Ada. I went into the living room to get Kota diaper bag and seen India holding her baby boy he was so cute but that for sure isn't Kings baby he don't look nothing like King or Kota "he so cute congrats." I said being polite "thank you same to you to." She said. Once I had Kota's bag I went upstairs to change her "let me see her real fast, she's ready to be changed." I said to King "I can change her." He said, "okay here." I said handing him the diaper bag. "she's staying with Ada tonight also." I said trying to spark up a conversation "why?" he asked, "I'm going out." I said checking my phone and seen Amora said she was ten minutes away "what you mean you going out? You got a whole child now you not young anymore you have responsibilities Denver and partying isn't one." He said in an upset tone "first of all Kingston I am a grown woman I know my responsibilities as a mother you forgot I been doing this for a while now by myself I deserve a night out it's not like I go out on a day to day basis and leave my child with random people. And the last time I checked I'm a single woman and can do as I am pleased as long as my child is taken care of." I snapped on him. Who the hell do this nigga think he is trying to tell me what I can and can't do. "you right go ahead and be a little hoe just don't bring that shit around my daughter." He said in a disgusted tone "you know what fuck you King." I said walking out the room I can't believe he just said that bullshit to me like I can't have a life because I have a child. When I got downstairs I seen Ada and Killa talking and India was on her phone my phone started ringing it was Amora. "hello." I said, "I'm here." She said, "okay I'll be out in a minute." I said hanging up the phone. I went back upstairs to give my baby a kiss "can I see my child." I asked King "yeah here." He said handing her to me I held her and told her ill see her in the morning and I love her and gave her a kiss before I left. I went downstairs and told Ada and Killa ill see them later.