Sugar

The dorm looked so much cleaner than before when Yoongi threw away all the boxes of pizza and packed dinner plates with leftover ramen lying untouched in the kitchen sink. Well he was too lazy to cook for himself so these past few weeks, junkfood or instant noodles was all he ate.
And if you're wondering why a lazy ass guy like him was cleaning up, that's because his jungkookie was coming back like in an hour.

Shit the kitchen is still left.

He ran to the kitchen and started picking up the trash and washing the plates. After cleaning the dishes, he checked his watch.

Only 15mins left.

He quickly grabbed his towel and ran inside to take a quick shower to get rid of any possible dirt or stench of sweat from his body. He didn't want to smell sweaty, specially not in front of jungkook since the maknae always smelled so nice.
He got out drying his wet hair with his towel and wore a white t-shirt which had 'Freedom' written on it with some black shorts.

(That's his outfit except for the mask)

He was about to grab his hair dryer but he heard the doorbell.

Ding-dong

Without realising, he rushed to open the door which was very out of character for him. He was usually calm and never hasty but right now his heart was thundering in his chest and he felt his stomach churn in excitement.

Yoongi was seeing him after 10 days. Even if he'd never admit it openly to anybody, he'd missed Jungkook terribly. He was nervous and excited all at the same time to finally see him.

As soon as he opened the door, he was startled as he felt strong muscular arms around his waist which pulled him off his feet.

From the tickling sensation from the sudden bear hug wherever he touched and inhaling the familiar scent, he knew it was Jungkook.

"Yaa Jungkook-ah put me down."
The older male struggled trying to get out of the younger's iron grip with his arms wrapped around his neck.

Jungkook whined and pulled him closer which instead made Yoongi go higher with his feet dangling in the air. He felt off balanced so he hesitantly wrapped his legs around the younger's waist to stabilize their position.

As he did so, he immediately felt Jungkook stiffen against him.
Shit I shouldn't have done that.
He unwrapped his one leg and and was about to unwrap his another, he felt a warm hand on both of his bare thighs making his legs wrap around the maknae even tighter than before.