Sugar

Warning: Too many gifs and feels

Too close

They're too close

Yoongi clicked his tongue in annoyance as he saw Jimin leaning above Jungkook showing something on his phone

He could it show from far too

The older fumed from the couch behind them. He wanted to run away. Go back to his studio and sleep. But they were there for the stage rehearsal before the performance. He can't leave just yet.

The two couples were still going through their cold phrase. After that fight a few days ago, they've been avoiding each other like plague. Yoongi would sleep in his studio and whenever he came back late at night, he would notice Jungkook with Jimin in his room instead as Hoseok would be in Taehyung's room.

Yoongi didn't like it

He doesn't like it when someone else touches what's his. And Jimin was clinging on to Jungkook like kola. His hand clenched into fist and his breathing ragged but a voice brought him out of his thoughts

"Is Yoongi-hyung jelly?"
Hoseok wiggled his eyebrows with a smirk on his face.

"No"
Yoongi looked away but again stole a quick glance at Jungkook and Jimin. Hoseok noticed it and laughed

"Sure you a-"

"Come on the rehearsal starts"
The staff member yelled from the door and everyone followed him to the stage.

***

Mic mic bungee

Stare

Yoongi could feel those stares stabbing him throughout the rehearsal. Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off the older. Especially when he had his pale biceps on display. It was too fucking distracting. He almost messed up his footwork twice when he flexed those arms. And that newly dyed blue hair, that red bandana and those red shoes. Fuck red is his favourite colour and it wasn't helping the situation.