Cookie

"If you swear one more time, I'll fuck your pretty mouth so hard that you see stars"

"Holy fuck"
Yoongi gasped. A flicker of fear and arousal flashed in his cat like eyes as he stared at the younger in shock. He was so bewildered that he didn't realise he just swore.

Jungkook smirked widely. He found it amussing that the elder didn't realise that wants to be mouth fucked unconsciously.

"Looks like my baby needs a lesson"

Jungkook darted his tongue out licking his pink lips hungrily. He peeled his body away from his hyung as he stood by the bed towering over his small body.

He unbuckled his belt and that's when Yoongi finally snapped out of his trance, shaking his head violently in a big no.

"It was mistake!! I didn't mean to swear. I'm sorry!!"
Yoongi pleaded with his hands and his eyes trying to convince the younger not to punish him.

"So you don't want my cock in your mouth? Taking me all in like a good boy you are, as I continue fucking your pretty mouth?"

Yoongi literally whimpered at the praise and the dirty talking. The two were on the shameless side. Of course the dirty talking was a big turn on for the two.

Yoongi didn't hesitate to reply back. His fear flew out of the widow while a new flicker of lust bloomed.

"Oh yes please. You can fuck my mouth the way you want. You can do anything oppa, I'll all yours. My mouth is only yours to be fucked"

Jungkook's eyes darkened as he looked at the pretty rose lips before letting a loud groan. He quickly pulled down his skinny jeans along with his boxers while the rapper sat on the edge of the bed in front of his groin, ready and waiting for him.

The sight itself was so promising that Jungkook almost came untouched. As soon as Jungkook's member hit the cold air, Yoongi greedily took it his hands as he stared, licking his lips.

"I'll make you feel so gooood"

Yoongi purred in confidence, stroking the length tenderly. The younger was about to complain at the lack of touch but the words were caught in throat as he felt wet warmth engulf his cock.

Yoongi took him in, all in without any warning. He felt Jungkook jerk forward against his mouth. He grabbed the delicious thighs of his to keep the younger in place.

"Oh fuck, Yoongi"

The younger couldn't help but moan out his name over and over again at the rapper tongue technology. He kept massaging the shaft with his tongue while sucking harder on the tip.