Cookie

Strawberry

The smell of the strawberry scented lube mixed with the moans and whines of a particular pink haired male filled the room.

"Ahh m-more please."

Two fingers were not enough for Yoongi as he thrusted his hips against the younger's fingers. Jungkook stared in awe when his boyfriend arched his back when he added another finger in his tight little hole.
The silver moonlight seeping through the curtains reflecting on his pale skin making him look a beautiful angel who descendant from above just for him.
He unconsciously curled his fingers at the sight making yoongi shudder visible leaving a trail of swear words. He wrapped his arms around the maknae pulling him down for a deep kiss.

The things they were feeling at that moment were hard to describe. That night they saw a side of each other which never knew existed. Who knew the tough min yoongi would ever moan so loudly begging for more in front his lover. And who knew the cute bunny would ever command his hyung like that.

"P-Please just fuck me already."

Yoongi was getting impatient. The heat burned in the pit of his stomach. His body ached in desire. He wanted him inside him NOW.

"No"

Jungkook chuckled at the 'don't-you-dare-leave-me-like-this-or-you're-dead-you-motherfucker' look of the older. He pulled out his fingers and leaned down brushing the pink locks sticking on his sweaty forehead. He kissed him ever so softly like the pale man was made of glass, scared he might break. He pulled away and whispered softly,

"I'm going to make love to you baby."

Yoongi gasped. His eyes turned glassy when he heard those words. The heart thumped so hard in his chest that he feared everyone in the world would be able to hear it. Sure, yoongi had fair share of girlfriends and boyfriends in the past but nothing compared to what he felt from this bunny boy in front him looking at him like he was piece of art.

He felt like his heart was filled up to brim, overflowing making him hard to breathe. He raised his hand and stroked the soft bunny cheek slowly as he stared into those big eyes he loved. Jungkook smiled leaning into his touch and entered him slowly. He waited for Yoongi to show any signs of pain or discomfort but when he saw none he continued thrusting in slowly. Yoongi's legs tightened around his waist, his fingers digging the back leaving red marks on the younger's fair skin.

It was just a matter of time, Jungkook ramped into the cute little ass of his hyung while he moaned begging him to go faster and deeper. He complied directly hitting hard at his prostate which made yoongi scream the younger's name loudly arching his back and tightening his walls around him which drove Jungkook over the edge.

"I-I....I think..ahh... I-I gonna..c-c- "

"Cum for me baby"

And he did.

He came all over their chest while screaming his name loud enough for their neighbours to hear. After a few more thrust, Jungkook followed and collapsed beside his hyung panting hard. He wrapped his arms around the thin waist of Yoongi pulling his close before both of them drifted off to sleep smiling with their hearts filled with love for each other.

***

A smile lit up the beautiful features of the dark haired male when he saw the familiar sleeping face of his boyfriend snuggled up in his arms. He was a heavy sleeper but he would always wake up early just so he could see his hyung's peaceful face. He stared at those delicate features, his mind going back to the events of last night. The way his hyung moaned and begged for more beneath him, the way he arched his back and his eyes rolled back from pleasure, Jungkook felt a deep red blush creep up on his cheeks.