Sugar

I had some free time so early update!!!!!

***

I want to kick them out

All of them

Yoongi blinked with a blank expression masking his face as the six members occupied his bed while he sat on the corner of his own damn room.

A hour ago, after the horse opened the door, interrupting his personal time with his boyfriend, all the remaining members flew in behind him, making the rapper question his existence.

Yoongi and Jungkook both were quite individualistic in nature. Disclosing their personal stuff was something they were quite uncomfortable with. But as soon as the members step in the dorm, they pounced on the pair for all the details of their relationship.
Of course Yoongi, being Yoongi refused to open his mouth, so the pack of wolves jumped on the maknae. Since he was the youngest, they started manipulating him.

The members had the maknae pinned on the bed, Jin and Jimin holding down his hands and Jhope and Namjoon holding his legs while Taehyung sat on top him so he wouldn't move.

To Yoongi who sat in the corner of the room, it looked like a rape scene from a movie.

"YAAA Leave him alone"
Yoongi tried saving his precious lover but was greeted with ignorance.

"I can't believe you got together with a bully like him" - Jin

"Did you bang his small excuse of an ass?" - Jhope

"Does he make you call him daddy?"
- Tae

"How many rounds can that lazy hyung go?" - Jimin

"Who confessed first?" - Namjoon

"I WILL ANSWER ONLY NAMJOON HYUNG!!"
The youngest yelled thrashing around, trying to free himself, but to no avail.

"Okay let's start with PG shit...answer it." - Jimin

Jungkook signed loudly and answered with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Hyung confessed first"

Jin had gone all 'over-protective-parent' mode, gushing non stop about how much of a bad influence is Yoongi but little did he know that it was the other way around.

"Forget about that shit, it's boring. Tell me what did you like the most, being a top or a bottom?" - Tae

"How can a virgin like him know when he only topped Yoongi?" - Jin