Cookie

The softness of moonlight glowed against their naked skin as the two enjoyed each other's embrace

The softness of moonlight glowed against their naked skin as the two enjoyed each other's embrace. Their limbs tangled in a beautiful mess. And those white sheets giving the two the warmth they need during a winter night.

It was 2 in the morning

It was one of those sweet moments after they made love

Sweet and soft

Sweet, something Jungkook loves

Soft, something Yoongi adores

"You know, you smile like a bunny"
Yoongi muttered smiling softly as he snuggled his head deeper in his warm chest.

"You know, you stare like a kitten"
Jungkook chuckles softly as he traced invisible circles against his spine.

"Kitten? Not a cat but kitten?"
Yoongi frowned. He could be atleast compare to a cat. If it was him, he would compare himself to the lion itself.

"Yeah because you think you're scaring others, but you're so cute and harmless. Its adorable"
Jungkook hugs the elder tighter and gave a soft peck on his forehead.

Yoongi was flushed

He couldn't form words so he instead just hides his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck and punched his bare chest softly feeling a little taken back.

Jungkook chuckles at his actions finding it cute that Yoongi doesn't take compliments well. He blushes easily. Another think he loved about the rapper.

"Oh and hyung..."

"Hmmm?"

"I made a beat. Would you mind listening to it?"

"Of course love"

***

"I don't know Tae. I mean I..."
Hoseok tugged on his dark hair as he flopped down on their bed. His mind was racing. All he could think was Jimin, Taehyung and Jimin

"Hyung, calm down"
Taehyung went and sat on the elder's lap as he took those hands from his hair and laced them with his instead.

"But Taehyung-"
Hoseok was quickly interrupted.

"Look hyung, I'll make it simple for you"

"Go ahead"

"Did you like it? Holding him in your arms?"