Cookie

Oh my!! 850+ views!!!!😱😱
Thank you so much everyone!!
I never I would get these many views. Thank you so much reading my book, it means alot!!!
❤️💖❣️💞💕

 Thank you so much reading my book, it means alot!!!❤️💖❣️💞💕

"Hyung.."

"Yes Kookie?"

"If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is it naked or homeless?"
Jungkook asked the older male curiously.

"It is dead."
Yoongi deadpanned.

Jungkook gasped at his hyung's words as the two of them walked up the hill, with their hands still intertwined.

"Wae??!!"
He asked again with a frown.

"The shell is a part of its skeleton, the neck and the spine is attached to it."

"Ohhoo"
Jungkook muttered in acknowledgement which made a smile creep up on Yoongi’s lips.

The younger was impressed by his hyung's knowledge. But it wasn't too surprising because he knew his hyung was very smart and had knowledge about random things. He wanted to be like him one day.

"What's your dream Jungkookie?"
Yoongi too asked out of curiosity.

"For us to perform in countries we haven't visited before."
Jungkook longed for the recognition as an artist from the world. He wanted everyone single person to know who is 'BTS'. More likely, he wanted the world to know how talented his hyungs were. Especially his favorite pink haired one walking beside him.

"That's motivating. But as an individual not as group, what do you want to be in future?"

"I wanna be just like you." He said like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

Yoongi couldn't believe the words that came out from the younger's lips which made him stop dead in his tracks. Shocked would be an understatement.

Jungkook spoke up when he saw the man freeze in the middle of the walk.

"You're the best rapper and producer I have ever known. You're so calm yet so passionate about everything. You care a lot about us in your own way even if you never say it, actions speak louder than words. You have such random knowledge it's amazing. You-"

The younger kept talking about how amazing Yoongi was and how much he respected him as a mentor.
But he failed to notice how the older was looking at him with pure love and affection in his eyes.