Sugar

Wow 3K+ views😱 I never knew I would get so many views in my entire life. This is first ship book and I'm so grateful for your support!! Thank you so much!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Cold

The cold winter wind brushed his pink hair softly which made Yoongi stuff his hands into his pocket pulling his black coat closer seeking warmth. He was on a little evening stroll around the neighborhood while his boyfriend was sound asleep in his warm fluzzy bed.

A smile found it's way to his lips at the thought of his bunny boy. Just thinking about him makes him mind fill with happy thoughts. He loved how easy it was to make him smile. And the only person who appreciates his sense of humour except Hoseok but that guy laughs at everything. He snapped out of his own thoughts by people whispering around him.

"Hey isn't that Suga?"

"Pabo why would he be here? They're visiting their families."

"Yeah..."

"Look it's Suga of BTS"

"Omo"

Yoongi couldn't help but shake his head and walk faster trying to avoid any encounters with their fans.

"Oh shit it's Suga..look!!"

He thought it was just another fan but he stopped dead on his track when he registered the next sentence.

"Who cares? I mean that's not Taehyung or Jimin. He is so ugly. I wonder why is he even in the same group as them."

Yoongi unconsciously buried his face deeper in his scarf, trying to hide his ugly face. A sudden weight dropped into the pit of his stomach and his heart hammered in his chest, his eyes getting a little glassy but quickly covered it up. His pace quickened almost running to the dorm.

Huff

Huff

Almost there

He was almost two steps away from his dorm. His pale hands shivered as he pulled out his keys and opened the front door with a loud bang.

"W-Wha?!! Hyung"
Jungkook got startled and tightened his fingers around his cup of coffee.

Before he could ask what's wrong, Yoongi was already walking away to his room.

"Wait Hyung!!"
The younger chased behind the shorter male but Yoongi kept walking ignoring his presence. He sat down on the edge of the bed and closed his eyes recalling the words.

"He is so ugly"

"Why is he in the group?"

"Ugly"

"So ugly"

"He is so ugly"

"Leave the group"

"Leave bangtan"