Cookie

Let another day

Yoongi again locked in his studio

Jungkook didn't have a heart to disturb his hardworking hyung so he went to Jimin's room to pester him instead.

"Yaa Jimin!!"
Jungkook smiled widely as he bursted through the door. But quickly frowned at the sight of the empty room. He was damn sure Jimin came here 5mins ago. He walked and sat down his bed patiently waiting for his prey of the day to irritate.

And Jimin walked in just in a towel robe.

"What do you want Jungkook?"

"Nothing"
Jungkook smiled widely, his eyes twinkling for some mischief.

"Get out. I want to change"
Jimin rolled his eyes at the devil.

He was a prankster

And Jimin was already short in patience at the moment (a/n: like his height xD)

"Actually no wait"
Jimin's eyes widened as he spoke and looked at the maknae who was confused.

"What's going on?"
The frown was now more prominent on Jungkook's face.

Jimin walked close to him and bend down a little as he locked eyes with the younger

Jungkook wasn't really awkward with eye contacts because he actually likes looking at the person he is communicating with

Jungkook wasn't really awkward with eye contacts because he actually likes looking at the person he is communicating with. But something about this eye contact with Jimin was making him a tad bit nervous. He knew something was wrong with his hyung.

"Hyung..."

"Shhh"

Jungkook tilted his head to the side in confusion but still held the eye contact.

"Ah it's fine. I'm done now"
With that, Jimin pulled back and flopped down on the bed. Still just in his robe. They have been leaving together for 7 years now. Nakedness was never an issue. After Taehyung took a shower with everyone atleast once.

"What was that hyung?"

"I was just checking something. And I got my answer"
Jimin mumbled closing his eyes and a heavy sigh left his plump lips.

"Tell me"

"No"

"Come on, I know you want to. So just spill Jimin"