Sugar

Everyone could feel the tension that hung heavy in the air. It was heavier because of the argument Yoongi and Jungkook had last night.

The next morning when Jungkook woke up he realised that the elder didn't return home since yesterday night. He felt a bit guilty and sad for his attitude towards him because he was still his hyung after all. But he still was mad at him. He wished he would understand him more. He always saw right through him but last night was a mess.

"Oh kook, go get dressed. We have pre recording rehearsal in 30mins"

Namjoon informed the youngest with his dimpled smile knowing about their fight. He tried giving his best smile to lift up his mood. But as always it was a little awkward on the edge. Jungkook smiled at the awkwardness. It was something about Namjoon that cheered him up.

Without another word, he went to take a shower. His mind wondered back to his beloved. He didn't like being like this with the other. But they had their own pride to protect.

***

Yoongi signed in exhaustion as he looked at the computer screen in front of him. He huffed before pressing the backspace deleting the beat.

It was simply not working.

His mind was too clouded to work on his music. He can't produce anything. He stayed up all night but still couldn't write a verse or produce a beat.

A beep blasted through the speakers which reminded of Jungkook again and how he insisted on connecting his phone with the computer so that he doesn't loose the track of time.

His heart ached at the thought of the younger. Nevertheless he took his phone and looked at the notification.

Park Mochi:

Hyunnnggg~

Just a reminder that we
have pre recording rehearsal
in half an hour

Don't miss out 💛

That yellow heart brought a smile to the elder's lips. It comforted him in a way that he couldn't describe. He loved his cute dongsaeng to death. And was grateful for cheering him up a bit.

Grumpy Yoongs:

Thank you Jimin

I'll be there

Park Mochi: