Sugar

Yoongi laid on the bed

Yoongi laid on the bed. His hands still. Not wanting to do anything but wait for Jungkook. He doesn't touch himself without his presence in anyway. No, not because he was scared of Jungkook's punishment against it, but because he likes it.

He likes the way Jungkook's eyes darken and a new flame of desire blossoms in his doe like eyes whenever he puts on a show for the maknae.

He adjusted his buttplug, pushing it deeper. He recently got this online. And was waiting for a chance to use. Both. On himself as well as on Jungkook. He tries it first, making sure its suitable and doesn't cause infection to the younger.

Yoongi giggles softly at the thought of things Jungkook would do to him for everything he did today. Because he is sure as hell that he won't go easy on him tonight.

Yoongi wasn't alone in the dorm of course. There was Namjoon and Jin in their room doing you know what and Jimin scrolling away on his phone in his bed waiting for his roommate Hoseok to come back. And well Taehyung. Taehyung was busy. Too busy staring at the pretty pink haired boy beside him on the bed who was paying all of his attention to his stupid phone instead.

It was soundproof

It couldn't be a room of Yoongi if it wasn't sound proof. He works every single second on his music. It was obvious he had his walls sound proof to not to disturb anyone else.

But he made a double check on the lock. There was no way he would let anyone else see him like this. In a just a huge white shirt and red sexy garter outfit, with a pretty buttplug.

No way

He was Min Suga

He had a reputation to put up

But there was something about his Jungkookie that made him do things he never ever thought of. He would even give up his music if it meant to be with Jungkook forever. He loves him. More than his first love.

And a sudden knock on the door, raised Yoongi's heartbeat and anticipation.

"Baby open up"

Yoongi was quick on his feet to run and unlock the door. He stood there against the doorframe, his fingers playing with the buttons under the heated gaze of the younger.

 He stood there against the doorframe, his fingers playing with the buttons under the heated gaze of the younger