Cookie

I'm sorry it took me long but it's a long and beautiful chapter!!

"This is the first time I'm trying this. Will it be okay?"
The shine in the doe like eyes was uncertainty. Scared of the outcome as he stared up at Taehyung. The sound of their breathing echoed in the silent room.

"Trust me, hyung will make you feel beautiful"
Taehyung didn't fail to comfort his dongsaeng. Cooing him to calm his nerves.

No this is not a foursome that was mentioned last chapter

"Okay I'll start now"

With a small warning, Taehyung raised his hand and brushed the dye over Jungkook's now bleached hair. For the first time in his life, it's not another chestnut brown colour no.418. It a vibrant reddish pink which Taehyung swore on his life that it would like hot on him.

And boi was he wrong

The way the red hair shined under the sunlight, giving a pinkish undertone. It looked beautiful. The red complimenting the fairness of his skin and the soft pink blending in his sharp features.

 The red complimenting the fairness of his skin and the soft pink blending in his sharp features

***

Jungkook could feel his nerves shivering, his heart beating loudly in his chest as he stood in front of the door of their apartment. His hand hovering over the key hole, the keys clutched tightly between his fingers. As he was finally built up his courage, a muffled voice was heard from behind the door.

"I see your shadow for past 10mins. Did you forget your keys or something?"

With that a latch was undone and the door opened to a view of his boyfriend in nothing but one of his grey hoodie which was too big over his small frame, ending just above his knees. The black hair messy all over the place and a little of eyeliner he forgot to remove from last night.

 The black hair messy all over the place and a little of eyeliner he forgot to remove from last night