Cookie

Nothing

That's exactly how Yoongi felt as he stared at the unconscious Jungkook lying on the white sheets. Those needles piercing in his soft skin and the machine beeped, monitoring his heartbeat.

The grip he had on the limp hand got tighter as he heard a soft knock on the hospital door. He looked up to see a man in his mid 30's walk in with a smile. From that white coat and stethoscope around his collar, he knew it was the doctor.

"You're Min Yoongi right?"

Yoongi just gave a curt nod in reply, looking back again at his love on the bed. He heard the other clear his throat before he spoke again.

"You don't need to worry about him. He just hit his head when he fainted from exhaustion. We're keeping him under observation if he gets a concussion when he wakes up"

The doctor explained that everything is fine. But it wasn't enough. Yoongi laced his fingers with the younger while asked.

"When will he wake up?"

"He should in 24hours as we gave him some Benzodiazepines because his body needs rest. Oh Benzodiazepines are-"

"Hypnotic or sleeping drugs. I know"
Yoongi muttered softly. But the room was silent. Too silent for the whisper to go unheard.

"And that first aid you gave him by typing his wound, safe alot of his blood"

Yoongi just hummed in response, his eyes never leaving the younger's face.

The doctor smiled at the smart young man in front of him. He knew he was in love. Even a blind man could see how he looks at the younger.

"You love him, don't you?"

"Today I realised that the word 'love' isn't enough to describe how I feel about him."
Yoongi looked at the man as he spoke. His eyes looking for any type of assurance. He stiffen when he felt a hand drop on his shoulder.

"He is perfectly alright"

That would be enough

Yoongi finally let out a breath of relief that he didn't know he was holding. All the members along with their manager were waiting outside since no one was allowed in room. The boy needs his sleep. But Yoongi threatened to sue anyone dared separate him from the younger. They had no other choice but to let him be with Jungkook.

***

"Hy..."

"Hyun.."

"Hyung"

"Hyung!!!"

Yoongi jerked up from his daydream looking around at any sign of danger. He stood in front of Jungkook in a defensive stance.

"It's just me. Don't get so paranoid."
Jimin whispered not wanting to disturb the maknae. Yoongi relaxed but glared sharply at Jimin.

"What do you want?"

"You"

Yoongi raised his eyebrows clearly not amused.