Sugar

Moans filled the room as the two stumbled in their room with their lips sealed in a heated kiss

They barely made it to their dorm without attacking each other. Yoongi blames the younger who rubbed his crotch under the table during their meeting with Bang PD. Yoongi wants to smack his ass for doing that in public and giving him a wicked smirk fully proud of his accomplishment.

"Oh shit hyung..."

Jungkook moaned loudly when Yoongi started sucking on his sweet spot on his neck, occassionally biting and tugging on the soft skin.

The hands that were around Yoongi's neck, weaved themselves through his hair, pulling them.

"You were quite bold there Mr. Jeon. Touching me like that in public. You know I can punish you for being naughty"

Yoongi whispered darkly in his ears but instead the younger was just more turned on instead of fearing the rapper.

"I think you need to be punished instead baby. I heard you in the morning. Touching yourself as you moaned my name loudly. I heard it all from the bathroom"

Jungkook smirked and licked a long stripe against that pale neck. Yoongi shuddered underneath his soft tongue, rolling his head back for giving Jungkook more access.

"B-But.."
Yoongi blushed in embarassment, cleary too flustered to form words.

"You know I hate it when you touch yourself without me. But you still did hmm baby. Do you like making your oppa angry?"

Jungkook now was rougher than usual. He pushed Yoongi against the wall before ripping his shirt away. His soft lips found his neck again, leaving dark purple burises everywhere.

"Mine"

"Mine"

He whispered while marking his pale skin. He read a fanfic in the morning about Yoonmin, it triggered to see Yoongi with someone else. He was real possessive when it comes to the rapper. He hates it when Yoongi is paired with anyone else in the group. And fans love Yoonmin and Sin the most. Jungkook felt sad that the fans don't ship them that much.

All Yoongi could do was whimper softly and holding on Jungkook's arms for his dear life.

"Up"
Jungkook demanded and Yoongi quickly complied by jumping on him and wrapping his legs around his waist.

Jungkook crashed their lips together again and walked towards the bed while he supported him by his ass

He pulled away before throwing Yoongi on the bed. Yoongi yelped, looking at Jungkook with wide eyes.