Sugar

"JUNGKOOKIE!!!!"

Yoongi's high pitched voice echoed in the dorm as he screeched in delight, his voice climbing an octave higher every passing second.

"JUNGKOOK-AH!!"
The older barged into the room where the maknae was sleeping peacefully even through the screams of the rapper high enough to make anyone's ears bleed.

"Get up!!!"
Yoongi pounced on the younger's sleeping figure sitting on his stomach as he bounced up and down, his gummy smile brighter than jhope the sun himself.

"Hmm what is it hyung?"
Jungkook groaned pulling the covers over his head annoyed being disturbed during his favourite past time.

"Guess who is coming?!!!"
Yoongi pulled the covers down his bunny face.

"HOLLY!!! MIN HOLLY!!"
Yoongi screamed on the maknae's face again as he stood up on the bed jumping like a five year old on Christmas Eve excited about the Santa visiting him with gifts.

Jungkook couldn't help chuckle at how cute his hyung was all excited to see his holly.

Yoongi was ecstatic when his mom on the other side of phone asked him to babysit the brown ball of fluff for a day. Nothing could make him happier than spending a day with two of his favourite things in the world.

His bunny and his puppy.

Another squeal escaped his lips at that thought. Yoongi jumped out of the bed as he ran away again squealing on his way. Jungkook followed behind his hyung a wide grin plastered on his face seeing him happily dancing around.
It was rare sight. A sight at the way the dark orbs sparkled hidden behind the cresnt of his cute eye smile and the way his lips carved into a beautiful gummy smile.
It was beautiful.
And there is no way in the world Jungkook would miss such a beautiful sight to capture in his heart and in his black cannon freezing the moment.

He is beautiful.

The younger thought looking at the picture on his camera screen.

"Ahhh I can't wait!!"
The older squealed again looking at his watch for the nth in the past ten minutes.

Jungkook laughed as Yoongi started pacing back and forth right in front of the door mumbling something under his breath with a permanent grin on his face.

"Hyung, calm down a little. Holly will-"

Ding dong

"AHHHHH~"
Yoongi cut off the younger with a loud scream scrambling to open the door.

"Holly!!! Come here~"