Cookie

Do you like the new cover?

"I'm so sorry"

"I'm sorry"

"We apologise on the behalf of them"

The leader and the eldest were on their knees begging for the forgiveness of their manager and director. Jimin was beside them doing the same with a little ageyo mixed in his tone. Of course the blueprints of their muder plans were already developing in their minds. But right now they need to handle the situation.

"No no it's fine. This is the first time they did something like that. Plus Yoongi and Hoseok looked really angry. I'm more worried about Taehyung and Jungkook instead."
The director said pulling the three up to their feet clearly frustrated at that unnecessary begging.

"I'm sorry again"
Namjoon bowed

"It's okay. Go home for today"

"EVERYONE PACK UP"

Within a snap everyone dispersed to go home.

"Let's go home"
Jimin mumbled stretching his arms as a yawn escaped his plump lips.

"Ya Jiminie pabo. Do you really want to go home?"
Namjoon rolled his eyes at the younger's obliviousness.

"Why not?"

"If you want to hear two angry men mercilessly going all 50 shades of grey while punishing their boyfriends, then you're free to go."

Jimin cringed

Ew gross

***

"You little shit"
Yoongi groaned while pulling the younger behind him with a tight hold on his wrist as he stormed towards their room.

"Hyung!"
Jungkook yelled when Yoongi threw him on the bed. He didn't know his hyung had the strength to, which quite surprised him.  

"Strip"
Yoongi deadpanned looking at him with cold eyes which made the younger shiver in his place.

"B-But-"

"I said to fucking strip Jungkook"

The maknae gasped at the way he said his name. So cold, demanding and fierce. Jungkook immediately unbottoned his shirt, pulled down his jeans along with his boxers and throwing them away.

Yoongi's eyes roamed all over his well built body. The younger felt uncomfortable under his intense stare.

"So now Taehyung huh?"

"What do you mean? I was just being friendly-"

"Friendly?! Touching each other like that is friendly!?"
Yoongi glared at the pathetic excuse of the maknae as he stalked towards him.

"I can touch whoever I want"
Yoongi has been ignoring him for weeks now. There was no reason for him to suddenly care about him and his well being. And had he seen himself with Hoseok hyung? That behaviour was just indigestible for the younger.