Sugar

"I told you a thousand times not to gulp down two tubs of ice cream in 10 fucking minutes you dumbass."
Yoongi nagged as he placed a wet cloth on Jungkook's burning forehead trying to cool down the younger's temperature.

Yoongi signed at the memory of last night when Jungkook screamed in delight when he saw his favourite ice cream tubs safely hidden in 'Taetae's treasure' section in Taehyung's fridge.

The older's imagination wasn't enough to justify what the handsome 4D alien will do to the bunny when he comes home to find his 'treasure' in Jungkook's stomach.

Yoongi snapped back to reality when he felt a hand grab his pale wrist.

"I'm fine hyung."
Yoongi narrowed his eyes at Jungkook's hoarse voice not believing a single word he just spoke.

The pink haired male opened his mouth to give a long ass speech to the younger but was cut off by a
Ping.

Yoongi unlocked his phone to see Jimin had posted something on their Twitter account.

A smile graced Yoongi's lips as he saw the two of them

A smile graced Yoongi's lips as he saw the two of them. Yoongi knew that Jimin was one of the nicest person he has ever came across but it still astonished him when Jimin asked Jhope to tag along with him to Busan since Jhope's family was in Japan.
Yoongi couldn't help but feel proud about his cute short dongsaeng.

"Hyung, why are you smiling like that? It's creppy."
Jungkook giggled.

Yoongi gave his phone to the maknae who chuckled as soon as he saw the video.

"Hyung hyung we should post a video of us too."
Jungkook went into coughing fits again as he said that.

"Look at yourself kookie-ah you need to get well."
Yoongi replied as he removed the cloth and dipped it in cold water placing it again on the younger's forehead.

"I'm strong hyung I'll be fine. See.."
Jungkook flexes his arms to show off his muscles.

"Oww"
Jungkook rubbed the spot on his head where his hyung just flicked him.

"What's the use of these muscles if you're lying down on the bed so sick."
Yoongi muttered under his breath.

"Go to sleep. I'll be here."
The older caressed the bunny's soft cheeks as he spoke looking deep into his eyes with concern evident in his gaze.

Jungkook smiled and took a hold of the pale hand which was caressing his cheeks and intertwined it with his own slender one's.