Cookie

Baby Yoongi and Fetus Jungkook!!!

Sorry let's continue hehe

Oh wait a small note,

This chapter is lonnnnnng.....

"Hyung, hyung get up!!"
Jungkook yelled, lightly shaking the pink haired male who was sleeping soundly on the couch having his afternoon nap.

"Mmm Jungkook-ah~"
Yoongi whined turning around to the other side and going back to his dreamland.

A sigh escaped Jungkook's lips as he looked his lazy hyung.

"I just thought we could have fun today."
The younger mumbled softly in disappointment when he was about to give up on trying to get his hyung's attention.

He was surprised when he felt a tug on the sleeve of his hoodie as he got up from the couch. Looking down to see pale slim fingers clutching onto the white material of his hoodie preventing him from leaving.

As he brought his gaze up, he saw Yoongi already wide awake sitting up facing the other side staring at the floor as he spoke,

"Go get dressed."

The maknae's face lit up with a wide grin spreading on his face as he jumped on Yoongi's back. The older couldn't help but laugh at how easy it was to see that beautiful bunny smile of his.

After hugging him for a while, the younger sprang up and went to his room to get ready, skipping  his steps in delight

Jungkook smiled happily at how soft his hyung actually was. He was excited because today is the day he had been planning for days. He'd finally found a place which would definitely bring a smile to his hyung’s face.

***

"So where to?"
Yoongi asked as he sat in the driver seat and pulled out his seatbelt.