Sugar

"Hyung~"

No response

"Yoongi hyung~"

No response

The younger frowned as he opened the door of their bathroom, but he was no where in sight. It was their 2nd day off. He was ought to make the most of it. But he questioned that when he saw the empty bed beside him this morning. He looked around the living room found to be desserted yet again. He wondered if he left to his studio but he caught a glimpse of those black Jordans untouched on the floor. Yoongi was practically obsessed with the pair. He went no where without them. The older was here. No doubt about it. But where was he hiding? A smirk formed on his lips when it clicked again in his mind.

"Yoonie hyung~"

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE CALL ME THAT, YOU DIPSHIT!!!"

As expected a roar erupted from Jimin's room.

Busted

"My Yoonie hyung~"

Jungkook ran towards the room screaming in delight only to be face to face with a angry yet cute looking Yoongi. He only in his his white shirt which was huge for his small frame.

"I'm not a fucking child. Stop with that Yoonie shit"

"It's cute, Yoonie"

"Shut up shitface"

Jungkook just giggled at the obvious denial as he step forward and wrapped his arms around his waist. The older's face was a shade of bright pink from the compliments even though he says otherwise. The real reason for that pretty blush was the shirtless Jungkook on display just in his boxers.

"Why are you hiding here? You weren't there when I woke up"
The younger pouted not being able to wake up with his beautiful face next to him. He loved seeing his hyung so peaceful and glowing in the morning. It was his favourite thing in the world.

"Because of you, you jerk!!! My ass hurts so bad from last night. I can't even sit properly. I'm not having another round."
Yoongi jammed those abs with his elbow as he yelled at him. The older knew Jungkook loves morning sex the most. He says 'the after sex morning glow on you makes you look irresistible'. But the maknae took him 3 times last night. He was fucking sore. All he wants to do is roll in the bed for hours.
Jungkook pouted a little but guilt blossomed in his chest. He loved the older too much to see him in pain.

"Today Kookie will take care of Yoonie"
With that, the older found himself being lifted in those muscular arms as he cradled Yoongi to his bare chest. He walked towards their room, placing his man down, ever so gently and gave soft peck on his forehead.

"Stay here. I'll set some breakfast."
Jungkook dashed to the kitchen. To fix something. He only knew a few dishes taught by his hyungs.

Eggs
Toast
Bacon
Orange juice for himself
Black coffee for his love

If you're wondering where the other members are,

Jin: With his gaming group
Jhope and Jimin: Dance studio
RM: In his studio
Tae: With his hwarang hyungs

While he scrapped the sunny side egg from the pan, an idea popped in his mind.