Sugar

I wanted to show this is how Jimin looks in this fiction here

Baby boy😍❤️

"This is so weird. Plus why would they like me? They're dating each other. This doesn't make sense"

Jimin whined not willing to go out of his room in that pastel pink suspender dress.

"Pabo Jiminie, just follow what your hyung says"

Yoongi smacked his head because he was being too stupid.

Jungkook tapped his foot on the floor getting impatient at the slow pace. Jungkook lacks patience and Jimin is stalling, not wanting to let Taehyung and Hoseok see him like this.

It was getting on the maknae's nerves. Like he could just go out, say it, accepted or rejected and get it over with. What's up with this bullshit?

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and picked him.

"YAAAA JUNGKOOK!!"

Jimin thrashed in his arms trying to free himself but the maknae was strong.

"Hyung, open the door"

Yoongi did what he was told.

Jungkook picked up Jimin and walked out of the room before throwing him away and locking the door.

"YAAAA JUNGKOOK!!! OPEN THE DOOR"

Jimin yelled dramatically, banging the door but the couple didn't even bat an eyelash. Instead Yoongi started flirting about how strong Jungkook's muscles are and things he would do to him in bed. Jungkook would just wink and form plans in his mind.

***

"Umm who are you and how did you get in here?"
A deep voice asked.