Sugar

(a/n: this chapter is cute af)

"Hyung!!! Can we get this too?"

"We don't need anymore beef kookie. We already have 10 large packs"

"But this one is more-"

"No kook"

"Then how about this-"

"Oh my god Jungkook-ah, can we just follow this list without adding anymore meat or junk food?"

"But Yoonie hyung-"

"I'll treat you lamb skewers after this"

"DEAL"

Yoongi finally let out a sign of relief. That boi was driving the older nuts with the amount of food he dumps into the cart. Yoongi had to put back 70% of it.

Two packs of eggs✔️

5 bottles of mix fruit juice✔️

Soya sauce✔️

Sesame seeds ✔️

Beef✔️✔️✔️

Chicken✔️✔️

Kimchi paste✔️

Vegetables✔️

Coffee

Milk

Beer

Soju

Bread

Rice

New sets of plates (Nam fucking joon broke them)

Yoongi chuckled at the last one. Of course Jin was bitter. Jin and Jimin are the sweetest but so very petty if mad at someone. He can't believe he actually wrote that in the bracket.

"Come on Jungkook-ah, we still have half of the list left"
Yoongi yelled at the tall man who was putting back the frozen meat he picked up earlier. Jungkook immediately ran back to his hyung like a little kid and grabbed his hand.

Yoongi laced their fingers together and they marched towards the crockery section first. Because it's more fun.

The pairs glanced at the different colours and styles but one particular caught Yoongi's attention.

"This one!!!"
Yoongi yelled pulling Jungkook towards the set he fell in love with.

"This one!!!"Yoongi yelled pulling Jungkook towards the set he fell in love with