(S)Boss!Levi Ackerman x Secretary!Reader - Because you earned it.

Ugh.

More work.

'This damn midget can't do anything for himself?' You thought as you were bringing paperwork from your boyfriend, Levi, to Hanji Zoe. One of your other higher ups. You clumsily fumble with the papers in your hands to push the elevator button but someone's hand stops you. You turn around to see your co-worker Eren Jaeger. "Need help with that?" he asks with a smile, clicking the upper floor button and you smile back. "Yup! Mr. Acker-Midget thought it'd be a great idea to have me bring all these papers to Hanji while his assistant Petra just makes him tea!" You huff a bit frustrated and he chuckles. "I can bring it for you? I'm going up to Hanji's office anyways." He asks and you easily comply with a sigh. "I owe you one Jaeger!" You ruffle his hair and start walk to Levi's office.

As soon as you return, he's sitting at his desk working diligently with a small frown on his face. "That was quick." He says in a monotone voice that you hate but also love. "Well Eren brought the papers up for me." You say walking past his desk to go to your office. "Why? Couldn't handle a few stack of papers?" He says obviously mocking you. You roll your eyes. "No, he offered and I complied is all." your conversation came to a halt and Petra came with his tea.

Petra leaves small byes and smiles to you guys as she leaves early to plan for her wedding with Oulo. As she leave you walk up behind Levi and run your hand down his chest. "Are you done yet? I'm bored." You pout as you snuggle your face into his neck. "I'm almost done. You can wait." Levi replies with the same monotone voice as usual but, you know how to get him to comply to your needs. You sigh for the millionth time today and sit on his desk and cross your legs unbuttoning your blouse slowly. "Please Levi? You've been working all day today." He stops writing and looks up at you. "So saying that you don't remember what happened during that meeting?"

You have a confused look then suddenly it dawnd upon you what happened to day during his sales meeting.

~earlier~

You try not to pant as Levi's fingers are deep inside your cunt as you try your hardest not to moan or make any sudden noise. "(F.....N)(F...N)" wait what? As you come to your senses you realize your higher up Erwin Smith, head branch of the company was calling to see if you're okay. "O-Oh yes?" you clear your throat. Straining not to make a noise. "Are you OK? Your face is red. Do you need to leave?" He asks concerned and you shake your head and clear your throat. "N-No I'm good." you smile weakily as you see in the corner of your eye Levi smirking, wiggling his fingers deeper. "Well anyways the meeting has come to an end. Have a great day." Erwin smiles at you all and everyone departures and Levi takes his hand out grabbing a chocolate and eats it to hide the fact he's licking up your juices and leaves you panting in the room.

~present~

"Hey! That was all you! You seduced me while I was supposed to be paying attention." You huff childishly and cross your arms. He sighs and swiftly stands up, and puts you on his desk starts kissing your neck. You bite your lip and moan softly. "Fine... If you're so eager..." He trails off and puts his hand in your (pants/skirt) and starts rubbing your pussy. "Then let's fuck right here." And with that being said, he kisses you.

Office sex was Levi's favourite anyways.