(S)Tall!Angel!Levi x Demon!Reader - Unholy.

a/n: okay but like i might start a book from this plot like damn. and plot is like super rushed cause i havent posted in awhile and am i the only one who hates too much plot and just wanna get to the smut/lemon? no? just me? okay.

You gasp as you feel his lips attach to the soft skin of your thighs and rub your clit slowly. You squeeze your eyes closed as you arch your back pulling at the restraints that kept your hands above your head on the bed post. You grin as you choke a moan as he sticks his fingers in.

"Y-you seem pretty skilled there!" You chuckle nervously as he keeps stimulating you without warning as to what he's going to do next. He only looks up at you with his steely grey eyes, his eyes speaking for him. You feel dread? What the fuck? Since when did you feel anything? Your eyes speak for you to, unsubconsciously telling he is in fact in control. Man, this was definitely a change on how you do things. You're in control while the second party would just enjoy. Succubus? No you aren't but, walking on earth for eternity makes you bored and why not an easier way to take someone soul. But you weren't quite sure why you couldn't lure him as well you can with other males. His thumbs rub your clit and you flinch, not receiving that from a male in awhile, if they did it was very uncomfortably so this was definitely again a change. You mutter a "fuck" and tilt your head back and thrust your hips on to his hand and climax. You shudder and relax against the bed suddenly feeling drowsy, drifting off into sleep and slump against the pillows. He watches you for a few seconds until he makes sure it's okay to get up. He gets up and looks out the window at how the sun sets and the lights in the city start to turn on. Levi looks back at the beautiful wreck that laid in his bed and left the room quietly, not before grabbing a pair of underwear and padded his way to his kitchen. When he was about to reach the fridge, his phone started to buzz. He eyed his phone buzzing on the counter and picked up the call.

"Hello?" He dryly asks as continues his task to go through the fridge.

"Have you made your deal yet?" The voice of the other side of the phone speaks to him. Levi is quiet for a moment until he decides his answer.

"No. Give me some time maybe by tonight." He says as he grabs water and walks to the sliding doors and walks out in his black underwear.

"Alright, by tonight. I know how you feel about her but you gotta break it if she says no." The other person on the phone, in a reassuring voice but commanding him at the same time. "Think about it, a better position after this one." He sighs and looks down at the busy city. And hangs up.

"Who are you?" Levi freezes and swirls around to face the voice in shock. He manages to keep a poker face with eyes telling otherwise. You stand there with your eyes a hint of glowing red and black wings open on your back, showing the black feathers. He's at a loss of words, there should've been at least a few minutes, at least hours before you'd wake up.

"I said who are you?" You reiterate and march towards him pointing at him with your sharp black fingernails. He shifts his weight on both his feet to give off more of a dominating look.

"I can't tell you that." He narrows his gaze at the fuming woman in front of him. She rolls her eyes and forcefully grab his jaw with a burning grip. Quite literally, your hands were emitting hot heat. He wrenches your grip off him and grips yours instead. You scratch at his arm as he lifts you off his feet and he just stands there taking it in. "You were always such a fighting spirit." You forward your eyebrows in confusion. He sighs and rolls his eyes.

"If you calm down I can show you." He watches you intently and you stop fighting against him. He nods and puts his hands on the sides of your head and you gasp as your memories start flooding back into you. You clench his wrists, awestruck at the people, events, places everything coming back in such a rush it started to make your head hurt. "Stop it, stop it! Please!" Tears slip out of your eyes as he let's go, giving back everything you've lost and you collapse onto him tired. He holds your tired body as you cling onto him.

"Levi?"

××××

It's been a few weeks since you went through trial, sure some of your fame has gone but you sure as hell feel free. You smile as you look at the world around you admiring the distance of houses and businesses. You got use to the sight since now you've moved in with your one and only, Levi. Speaking of him he should be coming home soon. You walk back in and close the sliding doors to hurry to his office and wait for him. You lean on his desk with a sultry smirk in only his shirt. The slam of the door makes you jump and your smile drops as you hear him looking for you. You get off his big desk and start slowly walking towards his door but it slams open and you see a fuming Levi standing in the door way and he walks up to you and gives you a deep kiss. Holding your head between his big hands and you kiss back, gripping onto his blazer and pull him closer. Levi lifts you up and walks to his desk and sits you on it as he starts kissing your neck. You sigh in content when he skillfully unbuttons and gropes your soft breasts. He groans in content at how your nudity was readily accessable for him. It's weird, this would be the first time in weeks since you guys did anything intimate, but it wasn't new. But it felt like you guys breaking the ice or something. It just feels right.

No time for sweet dreams or making love it's just passion in the moment and you're ready. You've been ready. You cling onto Levi as he slides in and you snap open your eyes in surprise and the immense heat between you two mixed with his entrance. You relax against him. You moan out as he starts to thrust into you at a slow and deep pace. You evilly smirk and your eyes glow a hint of red. You sigh and shake off the feelings that were starting to arise.

Just a bit longer, or you can come back now.

You look into Levi's cold eyes as he holds your jaw in a tight grip and his thrusts become stronger. Panic starts to rise but your lust is the only thing you can focus on. The adrenaline keeps pushing you over the edge and you're so close.

"You deceiver." He sullenly smiles at you. You furrow your eyebrows for a quick second. You mumble between his grip or jaw, his hold starting to hurt. He stands tall while looking down at you and your heart sinks. You knew he wasn't speaking to you, but the person tormenting you.

Do it. Do it. Trick him.

You try focus, this is your only chance to be happy again.

He moves his grip on your jaw to your neck, holding tight enough it hurt a bit but not enough to suffocate you. He brushes your lips with his other hand and gives one last thrust and you lock your legs around his waist and you release together. The only thing stopping the silence was the panting both of you were emmitting. Levi leans down and gives you a deep kiss and you pull him in. This is it, you're finally free. You pull away from Levi with a smile. He returns with a genuine happy grin.

"You made it princess, good job."