(S)Sadist!Levi x Masochist!Reader - i dont even have a title for this one 💀 pt.2

a/n: im still doing requests dont think i forgot about yall! <3 also, i just joined ao3 (archiveourown) and if you wanna follow me for more smutty content its savw_nofilter : ). my tumblr is savnofilter and i post more on there. also this one was short i realized i hadnt posted in awhile.

It was soft at first, the sex. You don't know when or how this whole thing started. Coincidentally, you guys were each other's first but you're not complaining.

You loved the pain.

Now now, we're not talking like extra pain like something that will completely turn you off (I mean that's what safe words were for). You mean the delicious pain when he bites you a little too hard, or when his hand leaves dark marks on your rear. Like now.

You were a withering mess and under Levi as he frantically pounded away at your sopping core, body littered with hand and bite marks. He was grunting more than usual, being more stressed due to how well things didn't go well in that last meeting. Good thing you could tolerate the pain. A slap to your clit gives you a jolt through your body in gusto.

"A-Ah Levi!" You yell out, gripping his wrists that held himself up on his desk. He only grunts looking down at your swollen lips from your heated make out from before.

"You like it anyways, brat." He says tak seeing in the way you moan and whimpered completely to his control.  The air was thick with the smell of sex and humidity, reflecting the hot day outside. He leans down to suckle on the soft buds on your breast. He gives another bite on your breast, suckling leaving a dark mark on the mound. He pulls away with an audible pop.

He leans up, not leaning on his desk anymore. Your legs were locked behind his waist, pulling him in as his hands are now gripping your bruised hips.

You cum on his length, not holding back the scream of his name. He smirks, fucking you through your orgasm. You squirm trying to get away from his unrelenting pace.

"Hm? Don't you like it when I fuck you like this?" He mocks you, enjoying the tears brimming in your eyes from the overstimulation. "Answer me." He growls, gripping your breast tightly.

"Ah yes! Please more Levi!" You whine feeling another orgasm building up.

"That's my girl." He compliments you. He pulls out and cums on your already stained body. He pumps a few times and shoves himself back into your already-fucked-cunt.

"We're gone have a long night tonight, we're only just getting started."