(S)Thug!Gangster!Levi x Delinquent!Stubborn!Reader - my boy.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Levi sneers at you with a tight grip on your forearm. You yank your arm from his grasp and cross your arms. You knew how angry Levi gets when you visit him at "work", but you were completely and utterly, so bored with school for the day so you just skipped. "Skipping school to see you." You fired back with sass which caused a few members of his squad to snicker quietly. Levi gives them a dangerous glare and drags you into his office shutting the door and locking it.

You casually sit down in the chair on his side of the desk; grabbing a cigarette and lighting it and take a deep inhale. You cross your left leg over your right leg, your skirt rising higher than it already was. You could sense a raging Levi in front of you but you weren't scared of him, you can hold your own ground.

Levi sighs through his nose and rubs his hand over his face and leans against his office door studying your figure. You watched as his eyes lingered on your exposed thigh and opened cleavage, until his eyes met yours. His eyes narrow as his meets yours and pushes off the wooden door, walking slowly towards to you.

"You wore THAT, to school?" He asks questioning your clothing judgement.

You cock your head to the side and shrug looking down, "Dunno, I didn't think I'd stay at school today..." You mumbled, inhaling the cig to calm your senses. Levi stops walking when he's behind your chair, looking down at you. He leans against the back of the chair and you try not to show how tense you got, but it didn't pass Levi's line of sight.

"Who said you could take a smoke?" He says after a dry chuckle. You gulp and take a dangerous inhale of the cig just mentioned. When you didn't answer he scoffs while taking the cig and walking on the opposite side of the desk, looking at you.

"Take off your clothes, or do I need to do it for you." He says in a statement far away from a question. You get up slowly with a light smirk, calculating if you have the audacity to tease him. Hell, you never listen to your head or gut, why does it matter now? You swivel around your position in the chair to look at him and grin mischievously and tilt your head to the side, and proudly with confidence you say the next line:

"Make me." You turned back around in the chair, sitting in the same position as before. At first Levi was stunned which was not like himself. He stands up tall and quickly dismisses his surprised as fast as it came. Levi reaches down and grabs your neck with a tight grip, smirking as you lose your cool composer.

'damn, didn't even last long this time. I need him right now. Or do I?' you thought and pretend to still hold the surprised persona.

"Cat gotcha' tongue, brat?" He says tilting his head side to side to look at you from different angles, almost in a mocking way. You groan when he slips his hand from your neck to your jaw tilting your head, so he can fully kiss you on the lips. You gladly kiss back, but once he asks for an entrance you of course deny; you cannot let him win this early. As Levi grunts from fustration, he slaps your thigh but that doesn't even get you to open up. He pulls away with an annoyed feel in his eyes and mumbles under his breath in French.

"Fine, I guess we'll be needing to do this the hard way." He pulls the chair out and grabs you to stand up in front of him as he sits down.

"Sit on the desk." You comply without protesting his command and sit on the desk. He scoots his chair so his legs are under the desk up to his knees and opens your legs so that both of your feet on either arm rest of his chair.

"Undress." You oblige to his command surprisingly. This did not pass Levi as he knew you inside-out. He just sat in his chair expecting your worse, no words said as he watched you start to sensually rub yourself and look down at him. It wasnt until you slipped a finger inside your cunt, he started coeing you and showering you with compliments and dirty words until you moaned out someone else's name,

"Erwin!" Levi's grabs your wrist forcing you to stop and a grin breaks out on your face.

"Do you think this is funny?" Levi demands and answer from you as you start to laugh.

"Alright since you think is funny." He swiftly stands up brings you to the edge of the desk, unbuckling his pants and takes out his dick and thrusting into you without warning. You gasp as the grin and laughter abruptly stop and you hold onto Levi's shoulders. It's his turn to smirk. He thrusts in and out of you ok his desk as it squeaks under you. He corrects his posture and looks up at you from a taller stance. Your hands drop from his shoulders and you lean back on your hands as he grips your thigh and raps his hand around your neck, then up to your jaw, and finally your cheeks squeezing then enough to make your lips pout. He rubs your clit with his other hand and you whimper.

"Say my name."

"Levi."

"Louder."

"Levi!"

"Louder!"

"LEVI!"

"Cum." You let out a shaky breath as you body rocks with euphoria as you cum on Levi and Levi pulls out cums as well. You guys pant as y'all catch your breath. "Why are you so damn stubborn?" He asks rubbing his face and looking at you in the eye.

You grin at him, "If you want me to be yours, well then you've got to be mine, and if you want a good girl then good bye."