(S)Demon!Levi x Demon!Reader - Business partners.

a/n: this kinda gets dark? 💀lmao i started writing this when someone said my smut isnt that smutty. then i thought if i continue down this path, it was going to get way darker and well maybe today maybe next time. 😂

The sound of your heels hitting the hard marble floors made the receptionist's head raise as she looks at your intimidating figure. You smile warmly at her and greet her.

"Hey Karen, is Levi still here?" You ask a little irritated from the reason you were here.

She nods quickly and responds, "He's in a meeting," You twist your face in annoyance and she nervously finishes her sentence, the words spilling out of her mouth. "B-But he's about to finish up!" You shoot her a smile.

"Let him know I'm in his office. She nods as she rings him letting you know you're in his office. You softly sway to the elevator music until you make it up to the floor of his office. You sigh in content when you reach his office and head for the expensive alcohol, pouring yourself a drink. You exhale in delight as you lazily sit on his couch in the spacious room, anyone would think it's a living room. You look at all the few pictures are across the wall, making you smile gently as you appear a few times. You get up to get another drink and take off your coat, hanging it up. As you're by the counter Levi walks in.

You turn around, looking at him leaning against the door. You give him a warm smile as you sit down in the sitting area, facing him. "You look ravishing today." You quip, leaning against the back rest and crossing your legs "lady like". He looks at your clad body and pulls out a cigarette from his pocket.

"You always say that." He mutters as he lights the cigarette between his lips. You tilt your head and rest the glass on the table. "Because I like you. But you know what I don't like? People who aren't truthful." You finish your sentence in annoyance and it dawns on Levi why you're here. He rolls his eyes as he retorts, "I don't know what you're talking about."

You shoot him a dark glare. "You know damn well what I'm talking about." You bite your lip and take a deep breath to calm you down. Man it was hard to concentrate when all he's been doing is watching your body from across the room. The tension was thick in the room. He eyes your body and you shift, trying to hold back the intense feelings, building in your stomach.

"You don't make business transactions without consulting me first, Rivialle. Instead of blowing our money off and something stupid like old flings and stupid investments." You say standing up, knowing you'd have to take a strong ground on this one. He shoves his hands into his pockets, starting to get more irritated as well.

"I don't have to run every transaction or investment through you." He inhales deeply as he let's the smoke full his lungs. "Who I spend my money on, what I buy, what I do, not your business," he starts walking towards to you slowly. "if only you accepted my proposal." He looks at you in the eyes, only a breath away. You bite your lip as you look away from his glowing, predatory eyes. You cheeks flush as you move around the couch, moving towards his weapon safe.

"Is this your way of persuading me? Manipulating my emotions?" You say as you find his switch, pulling out a gun and pointing it at him. He chuckles at your trembling figure as he grabs your hand in a tight grip and you wince in pain, trying to pull away from his strong touch. You flinch as he was increases the hold on your wrist, you feel your arm lose feeling from blood loss.

"Y-You're crazy! What ever happened, you changed!" You stutter as he kisses up your forearm and kisses your bicep. You whimper in pleasure as he makes it to your neck, giving a deep bite. You gasp as he holds you close, feeling you squirm against him.

"So weird, one of the strongest demons, weak at my touch. Marry me, come to terms with your destiny and you can become much stronger." He says against your neck, lapping up the dark blood spilling from your neck. You push him and claw his face, you hold your neck and your hand into sight, looking at the blood on your fingers. You watch at his cut skin, a little turned on from a scarred Levi. You rub your legs together as you decide to leave. Levi is quick on you as he catches you, picking you up and bringing you to his private room. He presses in his passcode and enters as the door closes behind him. You struggle as he enters the other room and locking the door behind him.

"Let me go!" You try kicking at him as he ties you up, your body hanging from the chains from the ceiling. He takes on leg in each restraint, spreading your legs. He stands back and watches you struggle.

"Marry me." He says in your ear behind you, trailing his hand down the curve of your back, past your ass, and slips too fingers into your cunt. You breath in deeply and tense.

"Get out. Now!" You growl as he continues to pump his fingers in and out of your heat. You moan out desperately pulling at the rope. You whimper, feeling his fingers pleasure you shamelessly. You bite your lip, fear swelling in you as he pulls out his digits and walks in front of you and grabs your face cheeks with the hand he fucked you with. You try to keep a cool composure but his aura and power depletes any hopes. He tilts your head back as gives you soft kisses down your neck, catching you by surprise. Your breath hitches as he sucks your right breast, grabbing your left one an slowly caressing it. Levi almost grins as you scream out as he bites onto your breast, then giving it a chaste kiss.

"If this is your way of persuading me, it's definitely not working." You grit at him and he locks eyes with you. With a snap of his fingers, you were in his arms bridal position. Your head spins at the fast movements as he carries you to his couch in his lounge area. He tosses you on the plush surface and you yelp, bracing yourself.

You can't help but notice the warmth that was stirring being your legs and groan as he stands over you, with intimidating eyes. You growl, adverting your eyes and rubbing your legs together. Fuck you needed him to fuck you. You couldn't help it, it's been awhile. Sure you guys weren't together but you were too devoted to him to go and have sex with anyone else.

"I'll grab my stuff and go if you don't want this." He says, collecting his phone from the table and you jump grabbing his wrist.

"Wait no please!" You cringe immediately afterwards at how desperate you sound. He only watches you, searching for any hidden emotions in your eyes. You're too lost in lust to even assess the situation and he lightly scoffs.

"Get on the couch, ass up and face down." He commands, you doing as told, waiting patiently hoping he'll give you mercy. You feel relieved when you hear his clothes russle and feel his strong hands grip your hips. He rubs your rear then giving you spanks, punishing you for your behaviour. But this shamelessly turned you on immensely. You were dripping as you fail to keep in your moans of pain and pleasure from his unrelenting spanks. You let out a strangled moan, gripping your hands in a tight fist as he plunges two fingers into your heat. He keeps a slow pace as he moves his fingers in and out, stopping to rub your cheeks. You might cum right then and there but you couldn't.

A fustrated tear runs down your face not going unnoticed by Levi.

"Wow you're getting weak. I haven't even started yet," He mocks you as he starts rubbing his hard tip on your folds. "Then again it's been awhile,  hasn't it?" He slams into you making your cry out in pleasure as he relentlessly thrusts into your tight heat. You tremble as you feel yourself about to cum, until he stops.

"Le-Levi please!" You cry out trying to move back on his length, him only rewarding you with a spank on your left cheek.

"Hm? Did you say something? I can't hear you." He mocks, still unmoving. Your face flushes more as you can't bring yourself to embarrass yourself even more for the night. He wraps his hand around your neck, bringing your back against his chest and you whimper at him angling even deeper into you. He bites your neck, assualting you in kisses afterwards as if to apologise for being rough. You grip onto his strong arm in attempt to keep yourself up.

"Levi please!"

"Please what?"

"Levi please make me cum, make me yours!"

He pulls out and thrusts roughly into you. You moan out in delight as he continues his unrelenting pace on your body making you feel warm. You lean your head on his shoulder as he grips your waist hard with his free hand. He grunts, his thrusts getting more sporatic as he starts nearing his end. You cum with a few more thrusts of his. But he doesn't stop though. You squirm feeling overly sensitive and he shifts you into a different position, on your back with one of your legs over his shoulder and the other on his waist. He pulls out and cums on your stomach and play with your clit, you grasp his wrist but he continues his actions.

"I'm not done with you yet. We'll continue until you can't walk and your sobbing." He slams back into you and you cry out.

You strangely had no problem with that.