(S)Sadist!Levi x Masochist!Reader - idk some kinky shit lmao. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Today was tiring at the Survey Corps unit. Everyone was dragging around, it was the last day before they went on their winter break anyways. It was tedious on trying hard. The cadets energy contribute tremendously to Levi and the other high ups pissy attitudes today.

As everyone left headquarters, you head to Levi's office giving him the documents he had asked you to get. You and Levi have been together for about three years now and only a year ago your uh, sexual interests started to spice up. You guys had met five years ago when he had been taken in from the underground and you were one of the higher ups of the survey corps. You and Levi did not immediately click but after you comforted after him being distraught of Farlan and Isabel dying, you guys had finally started to get along.

You reach at his office walking in without knocking since you've known each other for some time and found it stupid. You guys are after all almost the same ranking. You walk in closing the door behind you and starting to look through the files as you approach him.

"I have the background files for the new cadet, Jaeger, like you asked for."

Levi continues to fill out documents and pipes up in his usual monotone voice. "And?" He asks looking up at you whilst still writing. You cock your head back and look at him in disbelief and blink rapidly. "'And?' And you asked for it AND I'm here to give it to you." you say annoyed at his attitude. You being tired too, made you more pissed. You guys glare at each other for a few minutes before you turn around muttering under your breath and going to leave. "I don't have time for this."

Levi scoffs behind you and calls out for you. "Y/N, where are you going?" He asks apologetically, but with sarcasm dripping from his voice.

"Home. Where else." you point out getting tired of his attitude and continue to depart from his office but again, he stops you. "The files, L/N." He says, the smirk in his voice clearly evident. You mutter an "oh" embarrassed and march up to his desk and slap the files on his desk, the contents flying everywhere.

Its his turn to look at you in disbelief. "Aren't you going to pick them up?" He says with no emotion in his voice nothing like what his eyes say.

You guys stare at each other once again and you finally reply, "No." No remorse in your voice. Levi gets up and walks around his desk watching you as he leans himself on one hand and presses his body against yours as you stand confidently pressed against his desk. "Need I ask again, Y/N." He says more of a statement than a question. He scoffs at your silence and clears everything off his desk and strips your fully naked and grabs your arm dragging your body to where he sits. Your lower half of your body dangling off his desk and the top your body flush against his cold desk making you shiver.

Levi traces his hand down your back making you arch and firmly grabs your ass which you gasp at.

Levi slowly trails his hand between your legs rubbing your clit. You moan softly enjoying his treatment before he slaps your ass. Hard. You yelp at the sudden contact. "Count." Levi orders as he continues to spank you and watch as your ass cheeks get hot. You refuse to comply and his slaps got harder and faster.

As you thought you should comply and start counting he stops. You breath out in delight as you hear the shuffling of his clothes and you start getting ready for his shaft and you wiggle your hips happily. That happiness soon ends as he comes down hard with a blow from one of the straps of his gear. "Although I am loving how your tight ass is getting red, I'm getting rather impatient." He says in a monotone voice. "Count them." He gives a hard blow and you finally speak up barely with a "one". You loved the pain. Levi could see it. Your wetness dripping onto your thighs. After about twenty more blows he stopped.

You whimpered as he sits in his chair and pulls your legs apart, looking at your dripping mess. "You enjoyed that didn't you brat?" he responds to your silence by plunging two of his fingers into your wetness keeping it there. "I asked you a question." He says with venom in his voice and wiggles his fingers deeper in you. "Y-Yes!" Levi smirks and removes his fingers from you and you let out a loud sigh loving his torture but hating his denial of pleasuring you.

"What has gotten into you today?" He says while walking infront of you and squating to become eye length with you. "Open." He says referring to your mouth and you dont comply. He sighs stands on the side and grabs your sore ass. Your gasp and puts his fingers that was once in your cunt in your mouth and you suck wondering if you should stop and obey.

"Since your being so difficult, I'm going to have to make a few rules." he says while removing his fingers from you and unzipping his pants and pulling out his dick infront of your face. He grabs you jaw and forces his dick in your mouth and starts face fucking you. You turn wetter and wetter as you found him owning you hot.

"First rule. You respect me and I reward you. Say it." He says continuing to thrust inside you. You goble around his length, trying to sound out the syllables. He smirks smugly. "Good. Second rule, I do what I want with you. And ONLY me." you start to sound out the words but it isn't good enough for Levi. "What? Repeat that brat." He slide out of you fully and you pant while repeating his rule, "You can do whatever you want to me and only you." "Good. You will be rewarded. With a task of course." You groan at his words as he unties your hands and goes to sit in his seat behind desk, picking up the sloppy file.

"Sit on my lap." He commands. When you take too long to respond he lifts your body and lifts yourselt onto his dick and you groan. "Better. Now fix the files." He says slapping the files on the desk but roughly grabs your breast when you take to long to respond, currently dazed under lust. You finally snap out of it in frustration wanting Levi to fuck you into oblivion. You reach for the messy files but is interrupted when Levi raises your hips and slide out of you and you stop your task. He roughly slams into you and says in a monotone-mocking voice. "Did I tell you stop?" He says while continuing to ram into you. You moan and whimper as his length continuously rams into you and the files seem to turn into a different language as you can't focus. You successfully fix a section of the file and its good enough for Levi.

"You can stop." When he gives you that command you breathe out happily and smile until you realize that your full attention is to Levi and his powerful thrusts in you. "Fuck Levi-" "Mr., Ackerman to you. Say it." He corrects you. He brings his hand to play with your nipple roughly and brings it to round your throat and squeezes it on and off. "Fuck Mr. Ackerman!" You yell not caring if anyone was still in the building.

Levi grunts as his lasts are quick and deep. You cum first, squeezing Levi and he cums after you and filling you with his semen. You pant as you lean on his desk and he leans against you. His face nuzzles into your neck. "Let's go home." he says tiredly and you nod as you guys reluctantly pull away from each other and lazily put on each others clothes.

Rough sex is the best sex.