(S)Female!Levi x Reader - Bad Timing.

Quick kisses and quick movements were the only things heard in Levi's office. Everyone else was in the dining room, but here you guys are, trying to get some time yourselves. And you can't even get that.

"Can't we have a break, ever?" She mumbles against your neck, as she slips her hand in your pants rubbing the wetness between your legs.

You gasp and smirk. Grinning about all the possibilities you guys could do if you guys had time to yourselves.

Levi sticks two fingers into you to bring back your focus, and it works. You moan wrapping your hands behind her neck, bringing you hips further as she breathes into your neck with content.

You move your right hand down her body slowly, unzipping her pants fast and slipping your hand in her panties and inserting the same amount of fingers as her, with the same amount of speed. Levi moans and sloppily kisses you deeply.

"Levi- I'm going to-" before you could finish your sentence there's a knock at Levi's office door. Levi grunts and continues her actions to your cunt.

"Name and reason?" She says as she bites your neck, rubbing your clit with her thumb, "keep quiet." she whispers to you and you nod your head, biting your lip to keep in your moans.

"U-Uh Corporal! Commander Erwin requests you and Captain (L/N)!" Eren says with enthusiasm, and if you had the right of mind, you'd be sure he's saluting.

You let out a soft moan, not long followed Levi coating your hands with cum as well. You guys pant few moments, once again to be interrupted.

"Uh Corporal?" Eren says unsure now.

You guys quickly change clothes and Levi opens the door.

"We're coming, impatient brat. Run laps until I say stop." Levi says with fake annoyance. Eren salutes crisply and runs off with a "yes sir" heard down the hall.

Yeah, you guys were cumming.