(S)Dad!Tall!Levi x Mom!Short!Reader - Lazy mornings.

a/n: (o/c) = oldest child

You woke up tangled in messy sheets of what you did last night. You look up at the traditional clock on the wall, across the room from where you lay.

'6:01'

You groan and stretch as you roll over to look at the love of your life, Levi. You smile softly and stroke his cheek.

"You can stop pretending to be asleep now." You chuckle as he opens up his eyes and pulls you close. After all this time, you still blush when your small body touches against Levi's naked one. You laugh out loud as he holds your sides and squeezes, knowing very well that you're ticklish. Levi only continued to tickle your sides. He lets out a small smile as you start to wheeze from laughter and beg him to stop. At this point, tears are spilling out of your eyes, and your laugh is boisterous totally forgetting you have children who are sleeping in. Levi lets out a small chuckle of his own and stops his movements. It takes you a few moments to calm down and you look him in the eye and smile. He looks at the clock and back at you.

"We have some time." Pulling your body on him. You straddle his hips, his dick hard against your stomach and you give him a cheesy smile.

"Time for what?" You tilt your head to the side, feigning innocence. Levi trails his hands from your thighs to your small hips. Your face is hot and you bite your lip. You grind your wet slit against his cock, resting your hands on his shoulders to steady yourself as you grind against him moaning softly at the friction. He watches you in delight, from the movements where you rub against him, to your soft breasts on your chest jiggling. Levi's pre-cum was on your stomach which made the situation even hotter. When you decided that you'd finally get on with the main attraction. You stop your movements and Levi groans from the lack of movement but lets out a pleasured grunt as you slowly slide yourself on. You let out a shaky breath, getting use to his girthy length.

Levi did the work this time. He slowly started thrusting up in you and you let your head tilt back as you enjoyed his thrusting. He grabs your breasts, giving them rough squeezes watching you pump yourself on his length. Levi sits up and grabs your hips moving you up and down, his muscles showing his work. You tangle your hands in his hair as you pull him in for a sloppy kiss and burying your face into his neck as his body engulfed yours.

In the heat of the moment, it felt right. Love, passion, frustration. Why frustration? The kids. You have a teenager, twins in middle school, another kid just starting middle school, a kid in elementary and another in preschool. That's the cost of fucking a lot, but who were you to complain? Speaking about the kids, (o/c) bangs on the bedroom door and you guys freeze. Muttering cuss words, you quickly scramble finding a big shirt to pull on and Levi quickly getting shorts. You both slip into bed under the covers.

"You guys are supposed to drive us to school!" (o/c) says busting in the door looking at you guys. The three middle schoolers soon barging in as well.

"Don't you know to wait for an answer before you barge in? We could've been indecent." Levi pointedly asks, you knew what was he was implying because you guys were JUST doing it. Fucking kids have to ruin everything.

"Yeah but we're kinda late and you banned me from using the cars." (o/c) says, matter-of-fact.

"Just use the van, we don't feel like getting up." The kids groan.

"That one is ugly though!" The twins complained in unison.

"Well when you guys become better drivers and don't fuck up our cars, you can drive any car you want. But for now since you little shits can't manage that you get the van." Disappointed sighs and groans were heard leaving the bedroom door as they leave and close the door.

"You handled that well," you say smiling up at him climbing out of bed and slipping off your shirt.

"But let's finish our business in the shower." You say walking into your bathroom and closing the door.

Oh how Levi couldn't wait for what was going to happen next.