(S)Yandere!Levi x Clueless!Stubborn!Reader - You Can't Hide From Me.

You slouch over the library table at the survey corps waiting for your long term friend, Armin Arlert. Eren and Mikasa were training as you and Armin preferred filling up on knowledge in your free time. Armin makes his way to your table with a soft smile that you returned as well.

"What book are you reading" He asked in a hushed voice since in fact, you guys are in a library.

"I picked the one about water. After you told me about it, I could not stop reading about it." You reply back in the same hushed voice with a bright smile showing your enthusiasm.

"I'm glad. I wish I could see it for myself though. That'd be fun." He says with stars in his eyes, imagining what it'd be like to see the ocean.

Armin hastily makes his way next to you but trips knocking his books all over the floor. He whimpers as he was always the weak type and picks himself up and you rush over to help him and you pat him to check for any injuries. Once he reassures you he apologizes for being clumsy and you guys have a laugh and Armin suddenly blurts out,

"Y/N, I have to tell you something-"

Armin is interrupted by your higher up, Levi Ackerman.

"And what would that be?" He said in a monotone voice and you guys look over at him with low-key fear.

"N-Nothing! I-I m-mean what I was going to say had no relevance at all." Armin stumbles over his words as he tries to cover up what he was going to say.

"Oh really? Then why did you decide to bring it up?"

"Levi stop. Why are you acting so rude towards Armin?" You say slightly irritated by Levi's behaviour. He looks at you saying nothing and grabs your arm pulling you up and kissing you full on the lips.

Armin stares at the scene before him with shock and it quickly disappears with disappointment. Levi pulls away from your body as you struggle to find your breath.

"Y/N is excused from now. Go hang out with Jaeger and his girlfriend or something. Stay away from her. That is an order." Levi says dangerously low and Armin frantically nods while he watches you get dragged away from him.

You struggle against Levi as he drags you to his office and into his bedroom throwing you on the bed and pacing in front of you furious.

"What the heck was that for Levi?! I can have friends if I want!" You say frustrated at his behaviour. Levi shakes his head keeps pacing back and forth, probably trying to "cool down".

"I don't like you near him."

"You said that about Jean."

"He likes you."

"You said that about Eren. And Bert. And Reiner-"

"Reiner's obviously a creep. You're lucky I saved you from that one."

"No Levi, I need saving from you." You say pissed and start making your way towards his bedroom door but your exit to his wrath is blocked by the one and only Levi.

"What did you say?" Shit, you struck a nerve.

"Do I need to show you who you belong to? You only belong to me and only me. No one else. Don't even think about leaving me either." He says closing in on you and you back up terrified at the man you were in love with, slowly turn into something sinister.

"Wh-What has gotten into you Levi?" You say as you collapse onto his bed and towers over you and starts kissing your neck.

"I'm obsessed with you, Y/N. You've got me into you. I always watched you from a distance, train, eat, talk, laugh, with everyone except me. You know how jealous I was? But, that soon changed when you returned the love I have for you back and I was happy once again." He says lightly biting and sucking your neck and you moan softly trying to push him away. But he knew all your weak spots by now.

"L-Levi please... Armin is my best-" Levi roughly grabs your right breast fondly it as he starts to unbutton your C/S {coloured shirt) and you let out a loud moan.

"I don't want to hear that name unless I say so." Levi growls and your eyes start to water realizing your fate with Levi had soon turned sour by his unhealthy love for you.

"You say my name, and only my name."