Chpt 12: "Honey we're not mirrors"

Ayla's P.O.V

I walk with my newfound Cerberus plush and I smile like a goof. We often visit fairs because why not, and I always get the prizes Anna wins since she already owns a lot of stuffed animals. I also forgot that they still got to choose a prize, till the man of the stand asked me if I could do it for them. I knew I was going to get Anna's prize anyway and I saw a Rapidash plush and I knew it was Devin's favorite Pokémon. Why I don't know but he was certainly happy with it.

For me everything went smoothly except that incident with that guy who was avenging Hunter. That was complete bullshit. Anna had a few interactions with her cousin. Devin a few with Harper. Jace dislocated something in a fight with Scott and nothing happened to Brad. It's a miracle.

We're about 1.3 km away from the exit and if we really want to make it before everyone leaves we need to hurry a bit. The question here is if we even will be able to leave before everyone else does. I'm not putting my hopes up because I have this nagging feeling that something will get in our way again. I know I already said this before, but hey, I was always right

I'm afraid I'm next though, my brother warned me that Tanner will be here and I know this festival is huge, but we had that much bad luck already, I won't be surprised if I see him too. Tanner always tries to hit on me in the most perverted ways possible. I wanted to say the keyword is tries and it kind of is because I have always rejected his stupid ass, but I never managed to get him to stop. Maybe with the help of my friends I can.

"Hey Brad, how come you didn't have trouble with people you know, but not want to see?" I ask Brad.

"The statement you made is not entirely true." He defends while I give him a confused look. "When we were making out earlier today, I didn't really want to see the rest." He says with a smirk.

I laugh. "You know that's not what I meant Brad."

"To answer your question, I don't know. But if something is going to interfere again, then I'm probably next with Pricilla or something."

I narrow my eyes at nothing in particular: "I don't like her." I state.

"Ya well, me neither." He replies.

"Though" He begins "If we do encounter her, you can claim me this time, since our friends' suspicions are already confirmed."

I return his smirk with one of mine and secretly hope we see her now so I can show her her place.

Here's a quick summary of Pricilla.

She's a little whining, bitchy, more makeup than face, clingy, fake slut! Even that is an understatement. She literally clinges to Brad and there was nothing I could do about it than just to glare at her. Pricilla is Brad's cousin's friend's daughter and therefore met Brad at a party. Ever since she claims Brad and he can only kindly ask her to stop. He can't yell or curse at her because she will go whining to his parents and he'll get scolded for the 28th time. Not that it would help if Brad did yell at her, because she is stubborn as fuck.

"Hey guys by who will we get interrupted next?" Jace jokingly asks.

"Tanner or Pricilla."

"I wasn't expecting such a specific answer, but why are you thinking that?" Jace wonders.

"Well because we all had trouble with at least someone except for Brad and with our Bad luck we could encounter Pricilla." I explain.

'And what about Tanner?"

"Tanner probably knows Ayla is here and he's that fucktard that will look for her." Brad answers Jace.

"We better not encounter Pricilla, she tires my head out." Anna complains.