Chpt 20: "He's a fucking sociopath, that's why"

Anna's P.O.V

I expected to be blinded by some source of light when I opened my eyes, but it's surprisingly dark in here. As I get up I feel a sore spot in my neck and I remember what the hell happened before I was knocked out.

I was stabbed in the neck with a fucking syringe. Why can't my cousin just lick his own ass like a dog instead of bothering me? It's not like his life will improve with me in it, not at all.

I'm in a small, dimly lit, concrete room. There are a few janitor supplies and a few meters and switches are on the wall. There aren't any windows, just a metal door and walls.

There's literally nothing interesting about his room.

I don't think my friends noticed me getting abducted. Just before I blacked out everyone was still walking forward. What if they took me away to attack them?

"Fuck" I curse out loud and slide to the floor against the wall.

"Why would they hurt them if they already have me?" I try to reassure myself.

I keep thinking what could happen to my friends while I'm here until something in the corner catches my eye. Is that..... my bag?

It's even dirtier than before. It's covered in mud and dried bloodstains. I barely recognize it. I look through it and I find everything, except for the object that would be most likely to get me the fuck out of here. My phone.

That's literally the only thing they took from me, besides my freedom of course. Even my car keys are still in there.

"How generous." I say to myself.

I start looking around for anything that could possibly get me out of here, even though there's not much in here. I need to get out.

Between the janitor supplies I spot a bucket with some pretty unusual parts in it. I give it a closer look. They're glass and metal bits with some electronics stuck on them.

It isn't until I shove some parts away that I notice the vibrant red SIM card laying between the chunks. This is my phone isn't it?

All parts aren't even in this godforsaken bucket, they just put some in to make a point. Fucking Dickwads.

I can do a few things. 1. Pick the lock. 2. Dropkick the door open. 3. Use one of the brooms to open the door with force. 4. Go all Rambo on the door with whatever the fuck I can use. 5. Scream.

I can't pick locks, so that's a no. I don't know if this door opens outwards, but I can always try and I can use the remaining options when that doesn't work.

Suddenly a voice that has haunted my dreams for over a year fills the room.

"You're probably wondering where my voice is coming from?" It speaks.

Even though I'm not entirely sure if he can hear me I still respond. "I'm not stupid nor blind. I see the fucking intercom you idiot."

"SILENCE!" Okay he can hear me. Good.

"You will be brought back to the mansion where you belong at the end of this day." He tells me.

"Bitch if there is any place I belong it's as far away as possible from you." I bite back.

"I don't care. Your friends will be left alone as long as they don't interfere with my plans. You'll get to see the rest of the Preston family and your parents will be there as well, then we can finish what we started. It will be taken to another level though. See it as punishme-"

"SHUT UP!" I shout at him.

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON TROUGH THE PARASITIC MINDS OF YOU AND THE REST, BUT YOU CAN SUCK A DICK IF YOU THINK I'LL MAKE IT THIS EASY FOR YOU. I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS IN ANY KIND OF WAY SO JUST FUCK OFF TO HELL AND PICK ON SATAN INSTEAD AND IF YOU DON'T, I'LL BRING HELL TO YOU!" I yell with the most deadly voice I possess.