Chapter 2

A/N: This book is not something I'm steadily updating but something I'm doing in my leisure time. Eh~ Well, I'm supposed to be writing Sacrificed instead of this book but I got a wee bit carried away. 

Mei got rid of all distractions from her mind before allowing her body to reach 'Euphoria'. A state in which the body and soul separate to speed the body's healing with the soul. Once in this state, the Euphoric utilizes their Soul by pulling in the healing materials and circulating to the damaged areas.

Star Grass by itself wasn't useful but when coupled with Euphoria, the medicinal effects could be utilized. Don't mistake Euphoria with Cultivation; they were completely different. Cultivation encompassed a wide scope centered around the practitioner's body where as Euphoria was a type of Cultivation skill for lack of a better word. It targeted a specific sub-category in cultivating.

She'd needed peace and quiet during Euphoria to make sure she didn't damage her soul in the process from backlash. As her soul slipped from her body, the shell slumped against the side of the tub. Mei ignored this and entered the bath water to draw out the Star Dew. Once a large vortex began to spin with her soul in the middle, she begun to feed it into the areas most damaged on her body.

Ribs slowly begun to reknit under her tender care, a fractured tibula followed, soon all visible bruising had begun to fade into the creamy white the body originally had. By the time Mei was finished her body was pruned and the water had cooled.

It was shocking that Senri hadn't burst through the door to check on his Mistress. Looks like this body is very good for Cultivating. Star Grass usually only helps heal wounds but instead of just that it also enlarged and moistened my meridians.

Mei had a contemplative look on her face. Usually when a body absorbed medicinal plants at a 100 percent capacity it was due to a certain constitution. One that she had heard in her previous world but since there was no known cases of cultivation there; this was thought of as a joke among the Medicinal Practitioners.

Immortal Bloodline? It makes no sense though since both of my parents live in this sort of Mundane World. Confusion flashed through her exotic grey eyes.

They called it Immortal Bloodline due to the fact that medicinal plants had that inviisible 'immortal' before their names, not to mention 'Immortality pills'. But did that mean it was an actual Immortal similar to a God or was it just simply referring to the Medical 'Immortal'.

My brain hurts just thinking about this nonsense. Regardless, this works in my favor.

This body was a genius no matter which way she looked at it. As she recalled old memories about how to cultivate she entered into a practice state. Immediately she felt the air around her vibrate with colorful energy. In her memories she remembers that most cultivators only saw energy that looked like dust particles and usually only one type.

Surprisingly she not only saw more than one color but the energy took on an almost solidified liquid form. Her inner eye focused on the different colors; Fire, Earth, Water, and Wind. It was unheard of to have the four elements. Although they weren't rare elements like Ice, Lightning, Dark, Light, or Space she knew that these four combined were a legendary existence.

Space Element was actual a type of Element that wasn't inborn but acquired as opposed to the others. With the four elements residing inside of her they could actually eventually evolve into these more rare ones such as ice and lightning. Dark and Light elemental energy was actually a Master Level evolved state of the combined elements Fire&Earth as well as Water&Wind.

Quickly she regulated her breathing and begun to pull the energy into her own body. Unlike with Euphoria she didn't need to exhaust her spirit to gather them. She simply used the cultivating method and the energy adhered to her skin. This was completely different than when a normal person cultivated but Mei wasn't aware.