Chapter 9

When Mei and Senri made their way to the Headmaster's building they past by numerous students who glanced their way. Many gave them curios looks and many of the females sent glares their way. Mei couldn't help snickering at Senri's predicament. Even Senri begun to feel extremely uncomfortable with the jiggling masses on his chest. 

From the corner of her eye she could see how red Senri had become. 

"Senri, when we get back to the room remind me to make you a bra," she offhandedly commented. 

Some of the people who were closer to them as they walked past picked up on what she said and looked taken aback. Mei just ignored them and lead the way. 

When they arrived in front of a red door that let off Qi, she knew she was in the right place. The door was actually an artifact that deflected attacks. Mei had heard that the Headmaster's office was actually an escape route in case the School was under attack. With the door being such a high quality Defensive Artifact it was no wonder. 

She knocked on the door and waited. It opened from the inside, allowing her and Senri entrance. It was brightly furnished and smelled of aged books. Along the three walls were walls made to look like bookcases. Two were completely filled with books that seemed to be falling apart while on one wall there were some antiques as well as awards. 

Rather than focusing on the 'calming' atmosphere the walls tried to capture, it was broken by the rest of the space. A gaudy yellow chair that was fit for a giant sat behind a small desk in comparison. Sitting on that chair as if he were a kind was a middle aged man with a goatee. Mei didn't like him right away because of his sinister leer that he quickly covered up. 

"Headmaster, I've arrived as requested and brought my Maid along with me."

At the mention of her 'maid', the man's eyes shifted to the other beauty and nearly drooled. Senri had stepped forward to bow slightly and in doing so his 'breasts' bounced in a rather dangerously seductive way. 

He shook himself out of his rudely sexual observation before responding. "Yes, Yang Mei. I received word from your Mother that you had recently recovered from extensive injuries. Although, from what was asked of me, I've told your Teachers that you were merely sick. I also agreed to allow your Maid to assist you until you return back home in the next few days."

Mei nodded her headed and said 'Thanks' before he continued. 

"It has been brought to my attention that a fellow student was the cause for your injuries. Unfortunately since the incident happened outside of School grounds there's nothing I can do for you."

Which meant that Sakara and her family held so much power that the Headmaster was effectively avoiding any fallout with both families by giving a viable excuse. Mei didn't believe the man though and merely sneered internally. 

"No need to worry, Headmaster. Any issues I have will be resolved by myself. I can understand the difficulties you face."

The Headmaster Lee assessed what the beautiful teenager spoke and didn't find any fault in her words. He was actually driven to distraction by her beauty and her Maid's bountiful breasts so he missed the disgusted looks Mei and Senri were giving him. Shaking himself out of his thoughts he gave them what he hoped was a gentle smile. 

"I'm glad that we have come to an understanding and resolved the matter. Anything you may have missed while 'sick' can be discussed with your Teachers or Classmates. You're dismissed." 

Both Senri and Mei bowed a bit in acknowledgement before exiting the office. A few guards were standing sentry outside and followed the two females retreating backs as they left the residence. 

"Miss, that Headmaster is really disgusting," Senri shuddered as he remembered the man's eyes on his manufactured breasts. Although they weren't real it had still disturbed him to have another man lusting at his body. 

"Senri you'll find that most people are really disgusting if you hold even a semblance of sexual appeal. You, my dear, with your ample amount of breasts and beautiful face, have an excessive amount of sexual appeal," Mei teased. 

Senri blushed and stomped his foot in indignation. "Miss, I'm being serious. It also really bothers me that he would allow a student to nearly kill another one."

"What's he supposed to do? He can't take on her family because their status is just below the King's, with being a General Household. Even our Yang Family can't hold a candle to them. That's why I didn't tell Mother about it. You won't be telling her either. Do I make myself clear?"

Mei shot Senri a stern look. She was worried that Senri would report back everything that happened here to her Mother. It wouldn't do if she involved the Yang Family in her problems. Plus, she'd be able to move more freely without the restrictions of others knowing her business. If she decided to kill Sakara, she'd need to make sure on the surface they held no animosity to one another. When the time came, she'd not be looked at as the main culprit in her demise. 

"This lowly servant belongs to Miss. Mistress Yang has long gifted me to you and as such anything you say I will follow to the last. Even if that means withholding information from the Head." 

Mei smiled at Senri and patted his head as if he were a puppy. "Good boy." 

Many of the students glanced at their interactions with weird looks. Some began to gossip among themselves and Mei couldn't help the smile that grew on her face. 

'Who is that?'

'I don't know but she looks familiar.'

'Right? We don't have many students with pink hair who attend our School.'

'Forget her. I want to know who that big breasted female is. I'd give my right arm for a night with her.'

'True! Her breasts are driving me to distraction. Look at the way they bounce with every step.'

'It's not just hers though. Although the other girl's breasts aren't as large, coupled with her face, is enough to bring a city to ruin. She's even more beautiful than the number one beauty, Yunji Sakara.'

'Shh! Don't say that so loud. Haven't you heard about what happened to the beauty who was tied in rank?'

'No? What are you talking about?'

'Apparently the previous Number one beauty who had tied with Miss Yunji Sakara had suddenly broken out in an unidentified rash. It wasn't treatable and ended up healing into scars on her face.'

'*Gasp*! Truly?!'

'There was said to be a curse on anyone who tried to usurp Yunji Sakara from her position as Number one Beauty.'

'A curse?'

Mei tuned the group of gossipers out as she brought Senri along to go retrieve her belongs to head towards her first class she'd be attending for the day. Since she had wasted most of the afternoon she only had her last class to attend which happened to be History. 

"Let's go grab my books and head towards History, Senri. Even though I don't need to attend class today since I have an excuse, I still want to go so I don't miss more than I already have."

Mei was thinking that she'd go there in order to assess the situation she found herself in. She'd need to gauge out who was to be her enemy and those who'd make good reliable allies. Senri on the other hand wanted to cry tears of joy at the thought of his Miss being so enthusiastic in wanting to learn. 

(A.N.: If you reread this Ch. I apologize. I'm taking notes and when I notice some things varying and inconsistent I hit the edit button to clean it a bit. This isn't the TRUE edit version though; merely a skimming.)