Chapter 11

Thankfully Mei hadn't bumped into Sakura or her group of followers on her way back to her bedroom. Senri was unusually quiet but Mei figured it had something to do with being a 'woman' for the day. It was no wonder with the amount of attention they were getting. 

If Mei had been the previous Mei, she'd have probably run away crying with all the heated eyes shot her way. 

She pushed her wavy pink hair over one of her shoulders and readjusted the veil to make sure it stayed secure on her ears. This specific one had been held back by the newest additions Mei had added to her body. It was slightly 'scandalous' but with her long hair it was easy to hide the newest hooped piercings at the upper part of her ear. She used these new piercings to hold the veil more securely. 

Women were allowed to have their ears pierced once at the lobe, in another country it was tradition to have two piercings in each ear, but the added piercings she'd given herself were unheard of. She wasn't too concerned though. It had nearly made Senri faint though. 

"Senri when we return to the room I'll need to begin the second step in your training."

Mei looked thoughtful as they walked the corridors residing in the students quarters. 

"Second Step, Miss?"

She nodded her head but didn't elaborate out here in the open. Once they stepped through her door, Senri closed and locked it as Mei begun to roll up her sleeves. Senri was in too much shock that his Miss was showing more of her skin. When he thought about it though he felt this was better than what had happened earlier. 

"Take off your clothes, Senri," Mei said a bit distractedly. She begun to search the room for something that Senri was unsure of. 

Senri had, by now, gotten used to Mei ordering him to remove his clothes. So, although he was hesitant, he still stripped down to his inner trousers. 

"Lay down on my bed on your stomach. Don't question my every move and action, it begins to become irritating trying to explain."

Senri followed her instructions, although he was worried about dirtying her covers. 

He watched with his head tilted to the side as Mei begun putting items next to the bed that confused him. One was something that was used to polish the floors, another was a vase filled with flowers, and the last item was a type of charcoal used to outline a woman's eyes. 

"I'll explain to you what I'm about to do," Mei began as she brought over a large bucket, "Unfortunately since we're so broke right now I can't just buy the ingredients needed. Luckily though, the ingredients can be found in these items. Unluckily, you're going to be slightly poisoned due to the ingredients not needed." 

"Po-poi-poisoned," Senri sputtered and tried to pull himself back up but Mei slapped him on the back.

"Knock it off. It's only a bit of poison and a bit of pain. You won't die," she responded with exasperation. 

Senri watched as Mei used a bamboo stick to scoop a thick liquid out of a small box that was used for the floors. Afterwards she pulled the flowers out of the vase and poured the green fluid within into the bucket. Lastly she dumped the powdered charcoal substance into the bucket and used the bamboo stick to mix everything around. 

Mei used a bit of Euphoria in order to cover her hands in a layer, to help Senri absorb the mixture easier, as well as block it from entering her hands continuously. What she was about to do was evenly distribute it onto Senri's entire body but it needed to be exactly even otherwise too much could potentially burst his veins, tendons, and muscles along with his skin. She'd rather not have to deal with that sort of clean up nor the after math in trying to heal Senri of his injuries. 

Ingredients needed for this specific lotion that Mei was making were Nightshade, Synthesized Life, and Powdered Obsidian. Nightshade was a poison, like Mei had said, except if the person who used it had excessive experience with using the item they'd know that it can be used to build an immunity to most all poisons as well as strengthening the body. In order for the Nightshade to be offset Mei had needed the Synthesized Life Medicinal Plant but the water in the Vase was made with a mix of that plant and some other 'healthy' plants. 

Powdered Obsidian was a material that, when mixed with these other two ingredients, would allow the skin to strengthen to the point of actual Obsidian. 

Mei watched as the mixture inside of the bucket had begun to turn a disgusting dark green and begun to bubble from the odd ingredients. It smelled like rotten eggs and Senri made some complaints but otherwise kept quiet. 

"Stay still while I do this," Mei paused for a moment, "Actually, disregard my statement. I'll simply block your acu-point to hinder movement."

After saying so she hit four places successively and Senri didn't even have time to voice any complaints before his entire body locked down. He couldn't even move his mouth nor his tongue. Which was a good thing because in the next instant when Mei smoothed some of the fluid onto his skin, Senri feared he may bite into the appendage. Thankfully he seemed to only be able to move his eyes which had watered from both the fumes and the pain. 

He'd have probably bit his tongue off if allowed. She'd said a 'bit' of pain but this was a hellish nightmare. Mei seemed to work slow and methodically as she ran her dainty hands over ever inch of skin she could get her hands on. 

Senri blushed even through the pain when she removed his underwear and even rubbed the ointment over his butt before moving lower. Once she had completed the back she rolled him over. 

He really wished that the ointment would kill him when he realized his lower half was out in the open. Mei seemed to disregard that though and proceeded to smooth the ointment onto his front. When she made her way to his face, he felt fireworks blast off in his head at the pain. For some reason the pain was amplified by a hundred times when the ointment was rubbed on his face as opposed to the rest of his body. 

Senri refused to think about how she'd used magic to smooth the liquid on his private area which had been only a bit less painful than his face. 

"There! Finished. It'll take about five hours for the pain to go away so don't worry about bringing me food or anything. I'll make do for now," Mei spoke up as Senri lay unmoving. 

Just because he couldn't move or talk didn't mean that he wasn't in excessive amounts of pain. It felt like red ants were crawling across his skin and biting every inch of flesh open to the air. He couldn't even open his eyes because Mei had smoothed ointment over his eyelids as well. Whatever poison was inside the ointment felt corrosive and bit into his insides with viciousness even as other ingredients healed the hurt. 

Senri had no way to pass out and ended up being completely aware of every subtle change that took place in his body the next five hours. At some point Mei had drifted off to sleep on the bed next to Senri. 

She woke though when there was a fluctuation of Qi and glancing over she saw Senri twitch as the Qi had burst the block of his acupoint, releasing him from his paralysis. 

"How do you feel?"

When he went to open his mouth his skin turned extremely pale and he lurched to the side of the bed, throwing up massive amounts of dark green fluid into the bucket that had been left there. 

After about ten minutes he wiped an arm across his mouth and turned back to Mei. 

"Like crap," he croaked but then when he saw her glare he stopped to think some more, "Stronger. As though I can feel the Qi easier and my body feels as though I can carry five times heavier things than previously."

Mei nodded thoughtfully. "We'll check it out later. You should get some sleep and allow your body to fully assimilate."

Senri was too exhausted to go to the couch so he tugged a blanket over his nude body and drifted off. He was sure that before he'd succumbed to sleep he heard something along the lines of 'need to check poison immunity' before slumber sucked him under.