Chapter 6

Today was the day that Mei would be returning to School. Father had still been out on business so she hadn't seen him since she'd woken in this world.

*Flashback to the Night before*

Last night Mei had stripped Senri of his clothes and begun to sew inner pockets into the servant robes. Senri hadn't been to sure what his Miss was doing but the fact he was left in only his underwear made him blush from head to toe.

She'd have ogled him if she didn't feel so exhausted and wanted to quickly finish preperations for School. After completing her task, Senri had examined the modifications done to his clothes with confusion. Then Mei proceeded to shove a cheap type of beast fat that didn't rot nor mold into a piece of cloth before shaping it into a ball about the size of her small hand and sewing it together. She had squeezed it a couple of times, nodded her head with satisfaction and begun to pull on Senri's clothing.

He'd tried to grip his clothes in an overly dramatic manner with misty eyes. Mei couldn't help comparing him to a young maiden about to get ravaged by a hungry wolf. She'd chuckled with an evil laugh as she finally got both stuffed round objects into the pockets at his chest. It took her a lot of groping and fiddling before she stepped back to check her work.

"I'm a genius with this sort of thing. I wonder if there's a business for this type of skill. I'd call it 'Plastic Surgery Perfection without the Surgery'. Senri, you really look exactly like a woman now," she'd shouted the last bit at him.

Senri on the other hand was looking down at his now protruding jiggling chest. His hands had gripped them subconciously in confusion and wonder. Miss, you really turned me into a female! Why couldn't I be a flat chested one?!

He really wanted to cry out with this injustice but he was the one who had traveled down this path in the first place.

"Miss is correct. You made me look exactly like a woman," he mumbled with embarassment.

She waved her hand, "That's all your doing. I merely made you advance with your woman puberty."

'That's all your doing'. Miss are you saying without your help I'm still a woman? Senri glanced at the pillar next to him and wondered if he should just kill himself.

"Eh?! Senri, you better not kill yourself," Mei yelled with anger as she read his intentions, "If you're seeking death then let me kill you," she said eagerly, "Plus I'd do it in a way to leave the least amount of stains. With you gone, who'd clean up the mess?"

He stared at Mei and blinked a couple of times before bowing his head, wondering if there's a correct way in responding to his Miss.

*End of Flashback to the Night before*

Now they were preparing for School and Mei had taken it upon herself to spruce Senri up a bit to add more feminine touches to him.

Before he'd never taken much care with his hands because, as a man, it didn't matter if he had callouses. Mei had already carved the callouses out of his hands, subjecting Senri to more torture, before using a shallow version of Euphoria where she used a trace amount of her soul in order to regulate the medicine to heal his open wounds. Once she was done, only smooth skin was left behind. She'd also made sure to paint a clear coat of polish onto his nails.

Senri hadn't ever seen this type of thing before, probably because Mei had made it. This was actually a type of poison that only 'awakened' if blood touched it. For example, if Senri were attacked and he tried to fend the attacker off with his hands, he'd probably poison the guy in the process.

"Now, remember to not put your fingers in your mouth, eyes, or any of your open wounds. Okay?"

Senri felt terrified as he held his hands away from his body.

"Miss.. This.. Can't we just not have this?"

"Do you want to protect your chastity or are you okay with having your chrysanthium plundered?!"

He shivered with fear and felt his body lock up. "I'll follow Miss's advice."

She gave him a slight nod before painting her own nails with the polish. It wasn't really necessary but it was rather pretty.

After they'd finished preparations, they both left the residence. Mei's mother had already arranged a coachman and carriage outside the front gate. It was a rather modest carriage and Mei would've rather not had her mother waste money on one, but reluctantly accepted.

Today Mei had chosen to wear a light pink veil to cover half her face, leaving her beautiful eyes visible. It wasn't that she was concerned about bringing jealousy upon herself but she was too lazy to deal with these kinds of bothersome things. She'd also made Senri wear a veil as well; a deep purple color that went well with his blue hair.

From the corner of her eye she could see Senri's chest jiggle and tried her best to not bursting with laughter. It had been hilarious to see her mother's reaction to the newly emerged breasts on her daughter's 'maid'. Now that they were in the carriage it dawned on Mei that Senri looked like a perverted female with the way they were jiggling. It had slipped her mind that the way she'd placed them were similar to breasts without a wrapping; unlike her well secured breasts beneath her clothes.

I feel that I should probably fix this mistake before we get to the school.. Except I really don't want to and I feel it would be a lot more fun to see how people react instead. Mei pursed her lips before giving an evil smile. Luckily Senri couldn't see her face, otherwise he'd have probably jumped from the carriage. As it was, he still broke out in goosebumps. 

She looked away from his jiggling chest and opened the curtain to glance outside to the busy streets. It actually was slightly redundant to ride a carriage since the School was only reachable by boat through the waterways. So after about twenty minutes of traveling further into the city, the coachman had stopped and came to help Mei down. 

Senri and her waited while the Coachman went to find a boat available for traveling. Wind blew a few stray wisps of Mei's hair across her veiled face, which she gently tucked behind her ear. In front of them was a large waterway and branched off from the waterway were stone pathways leading to shop doors, houses, and further down the way you could just make out an expanse of meadows, flowers, a few trees, a couple benches, as well as a fountain. This was a public garden for the entire city. 

It was said this place was called 'The Garden of Eden' due to its beauty and it was also available for even commoners to visit. Mei knew otherwise though. It seemed nice but how could a mere commoner afford to pay a boat to travel to that location in the middle of the waterways. Not only that but even if a commoner did reach there, there's no telling if a noble or rich person would or wouldn't harass them upon arrival. 

After a few minutes the Coachman ran back with a light smile. 

"Young Miss, this servant has found someone who'll take you to the School," he said before pointing towards the waterway a distance away.

A younger male sat in a boat that was big enough to accommodate both Senri and her thankfully. The Boatman was tanned from working under the sun and wore a deep blue robe that slightly hung open at the chest. He chewed on a piece of Star Grass which had surprised Mei at first.

"You may leave," she responded with a slight acknowledgement. 

Mei grabbed Senri and jumped from the dock and landed gracefully onto the boat with Senri in tow. Her veil fluttered, giving a brief glimpse of the beauty hidden beneath.. That brief glimpse slightly stunned the boatman before he shook himself out of it. He gave himself a self deprecating smirk. I'm acting like I've never seen a beautiful woman before. There's been numerous Noble women traveling these waterways. He shook himself from his thoughts. 

"Two Misses, I've already been informed on your travels. Please let me know if you need to stop anywhere along the way," he spoke up before beginning to utilize a bit of his water Qi and manipulating the water currents; making the ride really smooth for a boat. 

A/N: I really wonder if I'll begin accidentally mixing my stories with three of them going on at once. o.o Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for any mistakes there may have been. I'm not a professional! x,x 

P.S. I'll be updating but I'm also updating other books as well. So bear with me, avid readers. I didn't actually think people would like my stories to be honest so you've put in a bit of a tizzy.