Chapter 19

Outside of the spare room stood two servant girls blushing a bright red and Mei could only guess what could've caused it. 

"Is our guest taken care of," she asked once she stood in front of them.

Both girls looked up in shock once they heard their young miss but hurriedly looked down as they surprisingly turned more red. 

"What happened?"

The servant girl on the left spoke up, "Young Master Wei seemed to have not been completely aware of his surroundings. We undressed him to get him to bathe but it seems he wasn't awake during the undressing. . ." she turned red from her head to her toes as she continued, "Young Master Wei angrily rebuked us  while covering himself and told us to leave him be."

Mei understood what was going on. Lee Kai Wei was just a commoner and didn't have servants or maids to take care of his needs. It isn't unusual for commoners to never interact with servants and slaves their entire lives unless during business transactions. It must've been traumatizing for him to be undressed by two females unaware. 

"You may return to your duties. He will not be needing your services."

Both serving girls hurriedly left the courtyard as though a fire was on their heels and Mei could only chuckle. She retracted her eyes from the receeding backs and looked towards the wooden door. Her knuckles tapped gently against it while she waited for a response. When she didn't get one she pushed the door open and stepped inside. 

It was mostly bare aside from the bed, vanity, bowl for waste, screen for the tub, and the tub itself. One thing Mei truly missed was the bathrooms from her time. Working toilets and bathtubs to lay down in or take a shower. Unfortunately she was stuck with a metal tub with a piece of wood inside to sit on. You mustn't touch the sides because it was metal. These tubs were heated up from fire placed beneath it. Much the same to a pot of soup being boiled. 

Behind that screen was a steady amount of steam which seemed to make the room foggy. Mei was slightly frustrated at how long it was taking Kai to get out. If a Noble young Miss is capable of cleaning herself and getting dressed in the same amount of time, then he should've been done already. 

"Kai, are you done?"

Mei tried to call out but didn't get a response. It would seem that I need to take matters into my own hands

She trudged her way towards the tub and walked behind the screen. Mei had barely gotten a glimpse of tanned naked flesh sprawled across the floor when she was tugged forcefully back behind the screen. Senri's frantic face came into view and begun to shake her with a helpless look. 

"Young Miss, you shouldn't subject your eyes to such a sight! Let this lowly servant do such menial tasks!"

Mei huffed in resignation, "Fine but hurry up. I think Kai knocked himself out."

Senri became frantic and hurried behind the screen. He screamed in fright by the sight of their guest knocked unconcious with a bit of blood coming from his head. 

What exactly happened here?!? Why is Young Master Wei bleeding beside the tub? At least he is clean and he seems to have washed the mud from his body.

As Senri begun to pull Kai into a sitting position and wrapping him in a bathing robe, Kai begun to stir. His first sight when awakening was Senri's very beautiful face so close to his. Even if Kai had worries about whether Senri was a female or male, Senri was very beautiful and Kai was very naked with his face so close to his own. 

"This is very inappropriate," he croaked out when his eyes clashed with Senri's stunning blue ones. 

"Hush. You're bleeding and my young miss is waiting on the other side of the divider for you to get properly dressed."

"What," he shouted as he begun to shift to cover himself but instead smacked his already damaged head into Senri's chin. Senri began to tear up because he ended up biting his tongue from the clash. Kai looked up and went to apologize but saw the tears flowing from Senri's eyes and choked up. 

"Hurry up. I'm steadily losing my patience. What could be possibly taking so long to get yourself clothed."

Mei was leaning back on the bed, kicking her feet in resignation. It would seem like her two subordinates were slow as sloths. 

Kai shook off his dirty thoughts about the maid who has a questionable repetoire on which sex they were born with and hurriedly tied the sash around his waist before standing up. His head spun a bit, making him stumble out from behind the screen. Mei was leaning back on the bed and wearing such a provacative outfit just made Kai nearly knock unconcious. 

Her breasts were on full display, as well as her milky white skin that looked as smooth as a baby's skin. Her grey eyes seemed to glitter in the low light giving her a predatory yet sensual look. Mei's pink hair seemed to have darkened a bit but the two dimples added together just curbed the 'danger' she was exuding with 'cute' and it made the entire package very endearing. 

"Put clothes on," Mei said before zeroing in on the blood trailing down his neck, "I'll fix up your head once you do. You need to begin opening up your meridians before practicing this manual."

She tapped the manual that was sitting on her lap. Kai hadn't noticed it since he was frozen dumb by the upper body of Mei at the moment. Senri stumbled out from behind the divider holding his chin while angrily glaring at Kai and pushing his shoulder as he walked past. This effectively knocked Kai out of his trance and he hurried to put the clothes left out for him on. 

Senri stood next to Mei and looked at her pitifully. He tried to show his young miss that he was wronged so greatly by that tanned bohemeth while behind the divider and to get justice for him. Mei ignored the teary eyes that looked at her imploringly and tapped her fingers on the bed while looking at the ceiling lost in thought. 

It would soon be the time that she would need to leave to go on her 'mission' with Senri and it would be nice if before then she could train Kai; leaving herself some form of reassurance if things turned bad. She knew that this mission was definitely dangerous and if she didn't plan ahead both her and Senri would be dead. If she wasn't mistaken, they'd end up left in the Forest as food for the beasts once the mission was completed. 

There was no way she was going to allow that to happen which meant it was time to crunch their training into over drive. She smiled evilly as her eyes shifted back to Senri who was standing beside her. A chill seemed to travel down his back and made him look towards his young miss. When he saw that smile he couldn't help but be frightened. It made him try to scoot towards the door but Mei grabbed his wrist. 

"Senri, you wouldn't be trying to leave.. now would you?"

"Of course not, Young Miss," he fell to the ground in prostration, "I'm your loyal servant and wouldn't dare not obey."

Why is my luck so bad?! Young Miss is clearly trying to kill me!

Mei turned away from the shivering Senri and seemed to remember Brax at the moment for some reason. 

I still need to find those medicinal plants needed for fixing his eyes. Hopefully I can find them while completing this mission. 

"I'm done," Kai spoke up at last. He glanced at the shivering Senri and then rested his eyes on the seductive figure of his new Master. Mei merely glanced at him before standing up.

"Senri, get up. Kai, before giving this manual to you it would be prudent of you to first undergo vigurous training to help cleanse your body of the impurities."

Kai nodded in acknowledgement but Senri was standing in the back giving him pitying eyes. 

This poor young master doesn't realize that he's about to die. R.I.P. strong gold boat man.

A/N: I wrote another chapter. You should be super surprised. I'm actually having a really horrible time with Real Life right now and feel Mentally unstable/exhausted. So I kind of tried to escape with my books. Hope you guys like this chapter. I realize how slow everything is with progress but I plan for this story to kind of be long. Similar to normal Chinese Novels that are super damn long. I feel like this story is one that is expected to be a long project with slow updates. Anyways, here's the new chapter. Enjoy.