Chapter 1

I leaned against the tiled wall as I swiped my thumb up and down on my phone screen, going through twitter. There were a few tweets from the Bruins as well as some from the LA kings about how their team’s practices were going and who or who wasn’t on the ice. I was too deep into twitter to notice the guys had been piling out of the locker room. So, before I knew it… Someone flung me over their shoulder causing me to drop my phone.

“Mitä vittua!?!?!” (What the fuck)

“Älä vanno Jamie,” My kidnapper mumbled. (Don’t swear Jamie!)

“Asshole.”

“I do have a nice ass,” he shouted over his shoulder... That’s when I realized my face was near his ass and he was kinda right…

“Hän on oikeassa ... Damn,” I mumbled looking down at it as he walked around on the ice. (He’s right… Damn)

“You guys realize I can understand everything that you’re saying right,” Joonas asked stepping onto the ice with a smirk on his face and my phone in his hand.

I folded my arms and gave Joonas a death glare before saying, “Miikka! You can let me down now… I think there’s too much blood going to my brain.”

“Fineee,” Miikka replied as he moved to neither of us would fall when he put me back down on my two feet.

“Thank you… Now can I have my phone Joonas,” I asked turning to Joonas who was currently standing about 5 feet away from Miikka and I with his signature smirk. (Miikka is on the side!!)

“What’s the magic sentence,” He asked holding my phone up for me to see.

I took a deep breath and looked up at the banners that were hanging from the ceiling before replying, “Joonas is the sexiest man in the world and I love him a lot more than I should… Can I have my phone back now?”

“Nah… I think I’ll keep it… and look through all of your wonderful photos,” he replied and typed on my phone before showing me that it was unlocked and that he was going through my facebook stuff.

“Joonas,” I screeched, “How the hell did you know my password?!?!”

“Well… First I tried Rask… That didn’t work… Then I tried Salo… And it worked,” He replied with his mischievous smirk as he looked at me with his ice cold eyes.

My cheeks got hot showing deep red color… I turned to Miikka who was looking at me satisfied. Before I knew it, I was lunging towards Joonas.

“Give me back my phone you fucker,” I yelled as I chased after the short Finn.

“Uh oh!!! The two are at it again Fordo,” Piskula noted as both Joonas and I went zooming past the two.

After about 2 minutes of me chasing him I finally had him cornered. He was stopped with his back against the wall as he gave me a look that was completely blank. I gave him a smirk and raised one of my eyebrows as I propped both of my hands on my hips. He and I had a little stare down before we talked to each other with facial expressions. He gave me the look saying ‘Do you really want to do this?’ and I responded with a look that said ‘duh!’. Soon enough I took a step towards him and showed off my smirk a little more. On my next step something unexpected happened two arms wrapped around me, restraining me from doing anything… Joonas took off running past me and Miikka.

“Let go of me Miikka Salomaki! I just want my phone so I can talk to my damned cousin,” I said angrily as I tried prying his arms off me.    

“Fine,” Miikka replied, his Finnish accent showing through more than before.

He let go of me and I took off, angry. I was mumbling random stuff such as, “Damn Milwaukee Admirals… Everyone’s on the damn Finn’s side! Aye Joe! Why are you on the Finn’s side? Were both Americans… Damn Piskula… We’re even both Wisconsinites for crying out loud!”

By now most of the guys were laughing at my rambling.

I quickly turned around and walked backwards yelling, “Ya know what boys?? If you keep laughing at me or mess around with me more… You just might not get your equipment!”

That all thankfully shut them up… They actually gave concerned looks. I then turned back around and walked out to the benches where I just sat and stared at the ice. I may as well never get my phone back. After five or so minutes someone came and sat down to my right. They slung their arm around my shoulder before leaning forward and placing my phone on the boards.

I didn’t even know who it was… We just sat there for a minute in complete silence.

“Ya know Jamie, they’re just stupid idiots,” He started.  

“I know that Scott, but sometimes they don’t make my job any easier. You guys have no idea how stressed I am… You have no clue how much pressure is put on me,” I replied.

“I feel ya,” Darling’s Chicago accent rang through my ears.

“Now,” I stood up, “If you don’t mind… I’ve got to go home and take care of some shit… I’ll see you later tonight for the surprise party for Joonas,” I mumbled before reaching over and grabbing my phone to stuff in my pocket.

“See ya Jamie,” He replied squeezing me shoulder as I made my way towards the locker room to get my stuff.

When I got to the locker room I was almost instantly bombarded by Joonas and Miikka.

“Leave me the fuck alone,” I mumbled as I reached and grabbed my bag. I soon took off and walked faster so the two guys wouldn’t bother me anymore than they already had.

“Joku on niiden aikana,” One of them mumbled.

“I’m not on my period, thank you very much! I’ll see you two tonight,” I called over my shoulder as I strutted out of the building, leaving the two Finns behind.

Should I continue? Was is good? let me know!!!! :)

Thanks for Reading!

- JJ :)