Chapter 12

*** Jamie’s P.O.V ***

“Hey Erin! How are you,” I greeted Erin as I walked up to the booth she was sitting in.

“Hey Jamie,” She answered and smiled as she got up, pulling me into a tight hug, “I’m great! How are you? That outfit looks great on you!”  

I looked down and saw I was wearing a red and blue plaid shirt, black jeans and tennis shoes, “Ah… It’s nothing special.” I sat down in the booth across from her as I picked up the menu.

“Do you have a hot date today,” She asked, jokingly as she gave me a funny look.

My brain went in a thousand directions. Did she know? Or was she just kidding? I raised an eyebrow and replied, “Ya! Of course I had to look good for you!” I winked with a little chuckle.

She giggled and replied, “How did I know you were gonna say that!?!”

I let out a silent sigh of relief and said, “I don’t know! Haha.”  

“So, what do you think you’re gonna get,” She asked looking over at me with a little smirk playing on her face.

“Marinated Grilled chicken sounds good to me,” I replied as I put my menu down.

“That’s funny! I’m getting that too! Wait why did we come here is neither of us are gonna get sea food,” She asked laughing.

“Haha I don’t know!”

“Hey guys! I’m Jack, I’ll be taking care of you to day! What will you to ladies be having to Drink and eat,” He asked and looked over at Erin.

“I’ll have a water and the uhh Marinated Grilled Chicken,” She told Jack.

“Alright! And you Miss,” He asked looking over me as he scribbled down her order.

“I’ll have the exact same thing!”

“Wow, you two are season to wait on,” He joked smiling, “Is that all for you two?”

“For now? Yes, thanks Jack,” I thanked with a little smile.

“No problem ladies,” He smiled and walked away, putting our orders in.

“So, Erin, tell me how you and Dougie met,” I said with a little smirk playing on my lips.

“Alright… Well,” She started as Jack put our drinks down in front of us, “Thanks Jack!”

“You’re welcome ladies!”

“Anyways, my uncle is Terry O’Reilly and he had me come to Boston with him to do something’s with the Bruins. He told me to come with him and I quote, ‘you are a your girl! You gotta have some fun, maybe meet some men!’,” she and I laughed, “And when he had to go out and do stuff at the garden… He was like ‘come with me! You could meet some hockey hunks!’ He’s a real jokester but then when I actually met Dougie… He was SUPER protective. But it was the second time that we went to the Garden that I met Dougie. Now, it wasn’t like love at first site… it was kinda like a ‘oh he’s kinds cute’ type of thing. After about 2 weeks of knowing each other we exchanged numbers and we were talking during almost all of our free time.”