Ch. 3 ~One Of Those Nights~

Y/N barely open his apartment door before Franky jump excitedly onto his tired and exhausted body.

"Hey Franky, " Y/N pet his head softly. Franky bark happily before running into the kitchen.

Rubbing his tired eyes, Y/N made his way into the kitchen and found Franky waiting patiently at his food bowl with his tongue peeking out and tail wagging.

"Sorry I forgot boy, " Y/N said his voice hoarse as he open a small cabinet with the dog food he kept for Franky. Y/N pour a little more than necessary since he forgot to leave food for Franky this morning.

"Sorry again boy. " He kiss Franky's furry forehead before standing up and letting Franky devour his well earned meal.

Opening his bedroom door, he kick off his shoes and threw his jacket at the floor before his body finally gave up and landed at his bed. After talking to the green eyed woman he went home and prepare for his job at the library, and after eating another quick meal he was off again with tired eyes and exhausted body for another 6 hours of work.

Now his tired and. . . just tired. Before falling asleep into a deep slumber his mind thought of one person and one person only; the nameless green eyed woman.

                             ***

"Lauren wake up! "

Frightened and startled Lauren's body rolled out of her comfortable bed and onto the hard and cold floor.

"What the fuck? " She grumble. She look up from the floor and found a smiling Dinah sitting in her bed.

"Time for breakfast snow white, " Dinah said smiling innocently. "Or should I say brunch. "

Lauren groan against the cold floor, still sleepy. "Leave Dinah. "

"Sorry I can't, " Dinah shrugs her shoulders, "Ally's orders. "

Lauren groan again, "Fine, leave so I can get dress, "

In Lauren's peripheral vision she saw Dinah smirk, "I wouldn't mind seeing you naked, "

Lauren's eye twitch before grabbing the closest thing she could throw at her-which was a Converse shoe.

"No need to get violent. " Dinah said raising her hands as the shoe miss her by an inch. "All I'm saying is that we're both-"

"Get out." Lauren growled.

Dinah raise her eyebrows before waggling them in a teasing manner. This time Lauren grab some long heels and threw it at Dinah-hoping it would hit her square in her mouth.

"Damn, " Dinah said as she duck out of the way, "I didn't know you were also on your period. "

Lauren's cheeks flare and this time she grab the other pair of the shoe and heel in each hand as she stood up.

Dinah raise both her hands in surrender, "Okay calm down Lauser, we wouldn't want anyone getting hurt, "

"If you leave now I don't have to hurt you D. " Lauren raise a single eyebrow as Dinah looked at the things she held then back at her bedroom door (Which Lauren made a mental note to lock it next time to keep her friends out- specifically Dinah).

Finally, Dinah blew an exaggerated breath, "Fine you win this one Ralph. "

Just as Lauren was gonna release a sigh of relief Dinah's next words made her froze.

"On one condition, "

"What kind of condition? " Lauren ask in a wary voice, having first hand experienced Dinah's pranks and tricks before.