Ch. 10 ~Real Friends~

"Y/N, run! "

"Y/N, I love you. "

"Your a coward! "

"You let him die. "

A piercing headache greeted Y/N as he open his eyes to the morning sun coming from the windows. He push his body to a sitting position but immediately lay back down when the headache doubled if possible.

"Where am I? " Y/N whisper in a weak and raspy voice.

It took Y/N a few minutes to get use to the bright light in the room but when he did everything inside it made him a little more alert. The room was thrice the size of Y/N room, and it smells better too with a hint of strawberries and. . .bananas?

"Your awake, " A soft voice said. "I was beginning to think you were in a beer coma. "

Y/N use the back of his wrist to wipe the sleep from his eyes.

"Camila? "

"Yeah, " Camila move closer and sat at the tip of the bed. "You had me worried, Y/N. "

"Where. . .where am I? And what happened? "

"We are in my apartment, and as to what happened last night was you got drunk and I found you before you seriously hurt yourself. "

"W-what. . . " Y/N close his eyes and try to remember the events that happened last night, but all he got is a mist of memories. "I don't remember anything. "

"And that's fine, " Camila said.

Now that Y/N doesn't have any more questions, a awkward silence fills the air (awkward to Y/N at least, since Camila was still smiling gently at him)

"You don't have to be so guarded Y/N. " Camila said so softly that Y/N didn't felt like being judge by the brunette.

Y/N chose to remain silent but he couldn't avert his eyes away from the pair of warm brown eyes staring through him.

"Since now you know I'm not some crazy lady who likes to kidnap young men, " Camila joke before pointing at a small table beside the bed which has a glass of water and two white pills. "Can you drink that? It'll help with the headache. "

Grabbing the glass of water with a shaky hand, Y/N threw the pills in his mouth and drown it with water.

"Thank you, " Camila said smiling as Y/N lay back down and close his bleary red eyes. "I'll wake you up in a few hours Y/N. "

A few hours later Y/N woke up again, but this time the sun was not shining in the room annoyingly, and his huge headache earlier didn't greet him but a dull one instead. Almost gone but still there ticking like a clock.

Slowly he push himself to a sitting position and immediately released a sigh of relief when he didn't feel any pain on the rest of his body. He can't have his body physically aching in bruises when his body is already sleep deprived from work.

For a few minutes Y/N sat at the same position with his eyes half close as he tries to fight back sleeping in the most comfortable bed he slept on in years, but a thought crossed his mind. A most important thought.

"I'm late for work! "

In a speed he didn't have a second ago, Y/N jump out of bed and ran out of the room. Y/N turn his head left and saw more rooms, while on the right, he saw two more rooms but a staircase that led downstairs is what caught his eye as he ran down to it.

When Y/N feet touch the last stair it didn't take him too long to find the door. He thought of saying goodbye and thanking Camila, but he doesn't want to give more reasons for Mr. Anderson to fire him (God only knows how much he needs the shitty job he has left)