Epilogue

"Wow "

I smiled at Lauren's awed expression. To be honest knowing Lauren's status and how she travels from one place to another and see more amazing extraordinary things than just simple decorations thrown about made me admire her more. She appreciates the little things as much as I do.

"Come on, " I took her hand.

There was not much people around which made it easier for my plan. If what she says is true about her engagement with Harry then I would rather avoid any rumors that would affect this adorable girl beside me.

"What's your plan? " She asked suspiciously.

I grin, "Make you fall in love with me, "

"Seriously... " She sigh, but she didn't pull her hand way.

"Hey! Your too beautiful not to fall over for. "

"Dork, " She smiled and laugh that beautiful laugh I crave.

"Only for you. " I tap her nose playfully and she cutely scrunch it up in response.

She glared at me, "Don't tap my nose, "

I tap it again and she raise a single eyebrow. "Do it again. I dare ya. "

Just to see what her threat was I not only tap her nose but squeezed her cheeks like any old person does. Well how can I not? She has some squeezable baby cheeks.

"You ass! " I laugh as she shove me down to a patch of grass. "I'll make you pay! "

"Oh really? " I raise both my eyebrows and wiggle them playfully. "How would you make me pay? "

"Hmm... " She thought about it and I thought about her. Her and the position we're both in. She was basically straddling me still in her thin pajama pants with her dorky but sweet reindeer sweater. "Tell me why we're here. "

"Nope. "

"Come on! "

"No can do. "

"Please. " She look at me with those eyes. Nobody in my years ever made me take a second breath to breathe. "Please Y/N. "

God, the way we're acting isn't close to being friends. "Maybe... "

"Maybe what? " She lean closer.

Not friends. "If... "

"If what? " Her cool minty breath hits my lips.

Kiss her. "Kiss me if I'm wrong, but you're the only thing I see right now. "

She stared at me and I stared back at her. The ache in my hands grew as it beg to hold her cheeks and maybe kiss her. Maybe is a far far off word to describe the feeling I have right now.

"This is beautiful, Y/N, " She stood up and look around. "Thank you. "

"Yeah, simple but good, " I smiled in hopes to hide the pain. "Come on. "

This time she was the one who grabbed my hand. She must have seen through my facade, but I don't care. As long as she wants me then anything is all right.

"First, " I said stopping by a burger stand. "Let's eat and fill our bellies. "

We ate some cheese burgers and greasy fries (at Lauren's request). It was the most greasiest fries I have ever tasted that I almost spat it out. I glared at her as she bit her lip from laughing out loud.

"What's so funny? "

"Your reaction! It was priceless. " I immediately notice she hasn't even started eating her own.