Ch. 25 ~Good Life~

"This is creepy, "

"Its not that creepy, "

"Were going to prison. "

"Your thinking too much, "

Y/N doesn't think he's thinking too much in fact he thinks Dylan is not thinking at all. He turn to his other companions in hopes to find some rationality in the group but he only found a nodding head and an excited grin.

"Its only a search anyway, "

"A hunted house! Time for pictures. "

This is a joke, Y/N thought. From a distance he saw a crumbling dark building with two twisted ominous trees on each side.

"Is this part of your plan? " Y/N whispered to Dinah as Dylan and Emma lead the group.

"No, but this is gonna be fun. Lighten up a little. "

Y/N shook his head. The sole of his shoe got caught up in a crack at the stone steps leading to the death house.

"This is not safe, " Y/N said as he steadied himself. "Either we go out in body bags or-"

"Everybody! " Dylan clapped his hands as all of them took a halt outside the abandoned house. "This house was built somewhere in the nineteen century. The house was owned by a lovely family that was liked by everybody - except the Thompson's on the other side. One night when the mother and father of this lovely family left for work, the Thompson family invaded the home and slaughtered everyone. The time the mother and father arrived back home all they saw was three of their children bathe in blood. They say the oldest brother was lacking an arm. A few years later a young couple moved in for a week before moving out after a series of bloodcurdling screams echoing in the night. "

When Dylan was finish telling his ghost story Emma raise an eyebrow unimpressed.

"You brought us here because your too scared to enter by yourself, " It wasn't even a question.

Dylan threw a shock look, "Emma my darling! How could you think of such thing? Did the Gods punished you for belittling a good handsome friend of yours. "

"Is this another one of your schemes then? "

For the first time Y/N saw a serious look on Dylan's face.

"When you put it like that you make me seem like a wrongdoer... "

"Schemes? " Dinah ask.

"Yes, Dyl's crazy idea for adventure. Every time he finds an abandoned house with a history of rich people living in it, he investigates deeper into that house in hopes of leftover treasure. "

"Treasure? Really? " I ask.

Dylan shrug, "Its not like a job, more of a hobby I do. "

"Isn't it illegal? "

"Adventure waits for no man! " With that said Dylan push open the rickety doors and disappear into darkness.

"He ignored my question, " I said to the two girls beside me.

"Don't worry too much, " Dinah patted my shoulders before disappearing inside.

"Are you really going inside? "

Emma sigh, "Someone has to watch over the idiot. " then Emma disappeared inside leaving Y/N alone.

A cold wind slaps Y/N face as he continue staring at the three story house.

"C'mon Y/N! Let's play! "

It was as if the voice whispered beside Y/N. That voice Y/N heard everyday of his life.