Ch. 26 ~Heavy~

A/N: Not gonna lie. I wrote this an hour ago. And this chapter is 'Heavy' no pun intended. Enjoy as always my beautiful readers!

-B

"You're fired, "

"W-what "

I stood in the Devil's office with my mouth dry. The tips of my fingers twitch as if it was shocked.

"Its simple even for you, Mr. Y/LN. You left my papers unchecked and sign. " Kyle pointed at the papers beside him.
"Sir, I have a valid reason, "

"Oh, " Kyle raised his eyebrows, "What is your valid reason? "

Okay. Thinking of a simple and excusable lie is gotta be easy. I did this half of my life.

"A—"

"On second thought I don't care, " Kyle said with a twinkle in his eyes. "You disobey — which you did — you're fired. I don't need incompetent workers. "

"I—I can't be fired. I need this job. " My eyes started getting misty but I shook my head. I won't cry. Especially in front of this egoistic asshole.

Kyle stood up and got in my face. "I. Am. The. Boss. "

"But—"

"Got it? "

The look in Kyle's eyes was almost feral. It was a predator stalking his meal.

"Yes, "

I hate myself.

Time pass before I arrive back at Camila's and I apartment. It was afternoon when my foot step back at the cozy home. My muscles immediately loosening itself at the calm environment.

"Where were you? "

I ignore Camila as I push past the cross arm brunette. Thoughts of lunch attacked my mind.

"Did you hear me? I am talking to you Y/N. "

Again the rather piss brunette appeared next to me as I turn on the stove.

"Not in the mood Camila. "

"Wow. You had me worried all night and this is all you have to say? "

The smell of bacon and melted cheese made my stomach growl. I flip the bacon but a hand clutch my free arm.

"Look me in the eyes when I'm talking Y/N, "

Closing my eyes and breathing through my nose I calm my nerves for a bit before I shut the stove off and turn my attention to the Cuban.

"What do you want Camila? "

"I want you to listen. " Camila said in a frustrated tone.

"You listen to me Y/N! "

That was it. Everything I have been holding in for so long crumbled.

"Listen Camila? I have been listening. Listening to every bullshit that comes from your lying mouth. "

"Lying? What are you talking about? " Camila eyes furrowed.

Stop Y/N. You're gonna regret it.

"You hate me. Acting like a goody two shoes is just a face you show to everyone. Tabloids and random articles show how you took in a poor and homeless friend — who's me. " I pointed violently to myself. "You never liked me. All you thought of me was a bother and a burden. Hell you even try to kicked me out. "

"Calm down Y/N, " Camila tried to touch me but I slapped her hands away. I could see the hurt in her eyes but I felt anger.

"Stop acting like a victim! You're just a snake. Talking bad about me with your famous friends, I know it. You're just an attention whore—"