Ch. 18 ~Believer~

A/N: Sorry for the late update my beautiful readers. Been busy with anime. Hope ya enjoy this chapter!

-B

"I'm sorry sir. "

"Can't you like reconsider it? "

"The decision is final sir. You did not have the qualities we were looking for. "

"Oh... thank you for the opportunity then. "

Y/N exit the fifth building of the day. Ever since the argument with Camila Y/N has been looking for a job for the past week. Despite Camila apologizing the next day Y/N knows she was right. He's just an annoyance and a burden to the brunette.

"No one wants to hire me. " Y/N mutter to himself. He caught the lady eying his cane and saw her wrinkling her nose in disgust at his résumé. It wasn't the first time someone looked down on him and it won't be the last.

Y/N entered a random café and ordered a random drink. He was too focused on job searching at a local newspaper to care for at his order.

"Another failed try. " Y/N sigh as he cross out the ad for the job application earlier. "Let's see... I don't have the requirements for this... hmm... maybe... No I can't carry heavy stuff in my condition..... There's none! "

Y/N threw the newspaper at the table in despair. He could feel a headache building up inside his head.

Maybe sleeping late for the past days weren't such a smart idea. Y/N rubbed his forehead with the tips of his fingers.

"Here's your order. "

Y/N mutter a 'thank you'. The familiar taste of hot chocolate calmed his scratchy, dry throat. Y/N took one last sip before grabbing back the wrinkled newspaper.

"Let's see- " Y/N was cut off by the sound of his phone vibrating. He sigh and ignored the vibrations. Whatever it is; it can wait.

"Teddy? "

Y/N was so caught up in reading the newspaper that he didn't notice the two people in front if him.

"Y/N? " This time Y/N heard his name and look up from his newspaper.

"Uh... " It took a few seconds for Y/N mind to scramble back together from it's hazy, drowsy state. "Oh, Hey! "

Hannah smiled shyly as she waved, "Teddy, "

"It's nice to meet you again Y/N. " The young mother said as she held her daughter's hand.

Y/N stood up and grab two seats from the vacant ones beside him. "Please, sit. "

"Thank you. "

When everyone was seated Y/N saw Hannah eyeing the chocolate muffin on Y/N plate.

"Here, you can have it. " Y/N smiled and slide the plate over to Hannah.

Hannah eyes lit up with obvious happiness, "Really? "

Y/N chuckle at the adorable look on her face, "Of course. "

"Thank you! " Hannah exclaimed as she took a big bite on the muffin.

Content with the happy look on the girl's face Y/N turn his attention to the young mother.

"How much? " The young woman ask.

"How much is what? " Y/N ask confuse.

"The muffin. I'll buy you another one. "

Y/N shook his head quickly, "No need. It's my treat. "

"Are you sure? "

"Yup. Seeing the smile on Hannah's face is enough. " Y/N said smiling.