Ch. 5 ~Stargazing~

Beautiful. That's the only word Y/N could describe the woman in front of him. He doesn't know why but the green bright eyes in front of him reminded him of the forest he ran as a child.

Feels like home, Y/N thought.

"Hi. "

Y/N watch as the young woman shyly stare at him with a tint of redness at her pale cheek.

"Hey. " Y/N mumble back unaware of his arms that is still wrapped around the green eyed beauty.

Silence engulfs them both but Y/N didn't mind and he thinks the beauty in front of him doesn't mind either.

"How was your day? " Green eyes duck her head shyly at the intensity of Y/N's gaze.

Y/N was momentarily surprise but he hid it with a smile.

"It was...fine, yours? "

The woman stare at Y/N unblinkingly, and for the first time Y/N felt nervous in her stare. It felt like being studied in front of hundreds of people.

"Are you sure? " The huskiness in her voice made Y/N discreetly shiver.

"Nothing I can't handle. "

No matter how much Y/N craves the attention and concern the woman is giving him it felt wrong making her worried.

The green eyed beauty nodded as her eyes stayed rooted on Y/N. The softness of the woman's waist almost made Y/N squeeze and caress them testing if their as soft as the clouds.

"You didn't answer my question, " Y/N said softly. "How was your day? "

Y/N felt soft fingers playing with the baby hairs in the back of his neck which almost made him close his eyes in contentment.

"A little bad but other than that it was fine. " The woman said smiling.

A comfortable silence falls on them both. Nobody wanted to even breathe, too scared that even one loud noise will destroy their bubble of safety and warmth.

Y/N gaze wonder all over the woman in his arms. To her beautiful and alluring green eyes, to her thick eyebrows and rosy pale cheeks, then to her soft looking lips.

Is it as soft as it looks? Y/N wonders.

A loud rumbling of an engine broke Y/N out of his trance. From the side of his eye he saw a person driving a motorcycle and passing the park with great speed.

Y/N turn his gaze back to the green eyed beauty who looks a little daze.

"Are you alright? "

The green eyed beauty nodded and smile, "Perfectly perfect. "

Y/N smile before his eyes caught a huge bag that looks to explode over the woman's shoulder.

"What's in the bag? "

The redness in the woman's cheek never fails to make Y/N smile.

"Um...since last time you uh...got hungry I just thought...you know I should come prepared. "

The feeling that surge through Y/N body was something he thought was lost. The feeling of being cared over for. The feeling of being thought in someone's mind.

The feeling of . . . loved? Y/N laugh at the thought. He literally just met the woman yesterday and now his thinking of being loved by a stranger.

"God, how desperate am I? "

The feeling of softness in Y/N cheeks made him snap out of his thoughts.

"Desperate for what? "