Ch. 13 ~Angel~

"Camila? " Y/N called out as he entered the brunette's homey apartment.

Only silence greeted Y/N as he lock the door behind him. He took off his shoes and place it beside the door. After taking off his jacket and placing it at the coat hanger, he made his way to the living room, planning to watch some TV and take his mind off the crazy night he had.

"Oh, Camz, "

Camila laid asleep and sprawled out in the same couch Y/N saw her singing for the first time. An empty coffee mug laid beside her on the floor.

"You didn't have to wait for me, Camz. " Y/N mutter, but his heart warmed to the thought that Camila stayed awake until she fell asleep waiting for him.

Gently and silently Y/N pick up the light brunette and carried her up to her room. Y/N has never been to her room but he didn't have any trouble finding it. Colorful and huge stickers with the brunette's name is sticking outside a white plain door.

With ease Y/N open the door while still carrying a sleeping—and drooling—Camila.

Y/N lay Camila softly down her bed. The latter immediately grab a pillow nearby and cuddle into it while snoring softly.

"The things I do for the people I care about, " Y/N mutter, wiping the drool on his neck.

"Fudge, " Y/N whisper when his hand accidentally swat something in the dark. He turn his eyes to Camila and breathe a sigh of relief when the girl remains asleep.

Grabbing his shitty phone from his pocket, he started searching the floor while the light from his phone lit the room. It took a few seconds before he found the thing that cause all this tiring search.

"How...weird " The thing Y/N held in his hand is a picture frame. A normal looking picture frame. But the thing inside it is what cause mix feelings to arise in Y/N.

"Is...these... her 'sisters'? "

There are five girls in the picture including Camila.

That was the only normal thing in the picture. The thing that made Y/N stomach churn and his mind going overboard with questions is:

There heads are cut off from the photo. Exactly in the neck area while there body's stands headless.

"Hmm, " Y/N stood back upright, the picture in his hand as Camila mumbles sleepily, "Bananas. "

Deciding not to push his luck; Y/N return the picture frame from where it drop, and left the room with questions he'll never find out without bringing up old wounds on the younger woman.

•••

"Good morning. "

Camila walk into the kitchen with mess up morning hair and sleepy daze eyes.

"Good morning. " Camila yawn, stretching her arms in the air.

"Breakfast. " Y/N said smiling as he serve Camila with an all American breakfast.

"Thank you! " Camila immediately dug in into the bacon then eggs.

Y/N lean back against the island, thinking on how to ask the question that's been bugging him since last night.

"Hey Camila... " Camila raise her head and Y/N had to stifle a laugh at her puff out cheeks.

Camila swallow loudly then wipe her mouth with the back of her mouth, "Yes? "

Just as Y/N open his mouth a loud ringing fills the room.

"Just a sec... " Camila stood up with her breakfast in one hand as the other held her phone in her ear before exiting the room.