Ch. 15 ~Wake Me Up~

We all have moments in time. A moment of happiness where everything falls into place. A moment of contentment as things are perfect for a day. A moment of despair where every bad things are attacking a single person all at once. And to Camila's greatest displeasure its the last one....

"Where is he? " Camila entered the hospital with a bang. Her eyes were hard as steel while her voice was as dark as night.

"W-who- "

"Y/N Y/LN. " Camila's fingers taps the receptionists table. The younger man look up with anxious eyes. "What. Room. Is. He. "

"I-The- " The young man gulp as he tries to regain his composure. "Are you family related? "

"I'm his guardian. " Camila didn't hesitate to answer.

"But you're THE Camila Cabello. " The young man said with furrows eyebrow. "I thought- "

"Are you implying I'm a liar? " Camila ask coldly.

The man shook his head rapidly, "N-no of course not. "

"Then tell me what room Y/N is in. "

Once Camila was inside the elevator she barely could keep her mind at ease. So many scenarios runs through her mind. None of them is where Y/N is in one piece safe and sound.

The elevator ding open and Camila briskly exit it. Not long after she stood outside Y/N room. Her heart pound loudly as the thoughts came back full force.

"He needs me, " Camila whisper to herself as she push back the thoughts. "He needs me now. "

Taking a deep breath she opens the door and darkness greeted her as a faint beeping echoed in the room. Camila wanted to turn on the lights but she decided against it. Somehow not seeing Y/N and his possible injuries puts her heart at ease. As long as she can hear the beeping of the machine she's content with the darkness.

Camila open her phone and pointed the light on the hospital's floor. After almost bumping into important wires and actually bumping against Y/N bed—Camila is finally sitting in a chair next to a soundless Y/N.

"Are you okay? " Only the heart monitor answered Camila's question.

Even though Camila knows Y/N is alive—the constant beeping lets her know that—being alright is another thing. Blindly she tries to find his hand in the dark and when she grasp it a gasp escapes her lips.

"What happened? " Her voice broke as she softly caress the bandaged hand.

The beep of the machine only made Camila more angrier—angry cause this could have been avoided if she have search for him earlier. She should have left the studio hours early but instead she selfishly wanted to finish up two more songs for her album.

"I'm so stupid, " Angry tears leak out of her eyes. "I should have been there. "

"This is all your fault, Dinah. "

"I know. "

"He wouldn't be hurt if you just listened. "

"I know. "

"He wouldn't even be in this mess in the first place. "

"I know. "

Camila only stare at the door as it open and the light outside shine both her and Y/N. The figures of Ally and Dinah stared at her with wide eyes—but her mind only registered one thing.

"What did you do Hansen? "

***

"Is that all you've got? "